Claudio Ranieri (9 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
. Maldini is usually calm and composed, collected and mature. Oh, wtf?? Perhaps he is just getting old :pumpkin:
Yeah, alot of these grandpa players are just senile jelous old men with short memories.

don't forget to go peepee before you go to sleep old man Maldini! and make sure you have those adult diapers on. Also make sure you have a piece of id on you so can get your senior discount when you go shopping.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Cavs are good. I really admire Lebron. My former professor @ uni was also a Cavs fan; didn't actually think I would see the day when Cleveland would be competing for championships, but if Lebron keeps growing and developing as he is, it's only a matter of time.

I hate the Jazz, Mavs, and current Celtics. Other than that, The Lakers are my 2nd favorite team behind The Magic. I also enjoy watching the Heat, Nuggets, and Hornets.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yeah I was in college in Cleveland and lived downtown...i remember how crazy everyone went when we signed Lebron from high school.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I don't think he has one. I mean, what is he going to put on it?

Serie C title and 2 mickey mouse cups. After that it's gonna read loser, loser, loser. 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 3rd, 3rd, 2nd?

His prospective employers will probably ask, where are the titles Mr. Ranieri?

Titles? I am unaware of that word. That was never the objective throughout my storied career. I have had the honor and dignity of ensuring my teams finish in the top 4, hence maintaing their pride. It's not about winning, but competing, and I always compete.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I don't think he has one. I mean, what is he going to put on it?

Serie C title and 2 mickey mouse cups. After that it's gonna read loser, loser, loser. 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 3rd, 3rd, 2nd?

His prospective employers will probably ask, where are the titles Mr. Ranieri?

Titles? I am unaware of that word. That was never the objective throughout my storied career. I have had the honor and dignity of ensuring my teams finish in the top 4, hence maintaing their pride. It's not about winning, but competing, and I always compete.
one word:

MEDIOCRITY :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)