Claudio Ranieri (9 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Ranieri deserves no credit whatsoever.

Destabilzing the dressing room, instilling doubt and destroying players morale, blatant favoritism, questionable tactics, incomprehensible substitutions, and farcical post-match interviews.

I thank the players who have put up with his shit, and those who have waited patiently for the opportunities that never came their way. I admire those who keep fighting and trying to preserve the image of you.

As for Ranieri, I only have this to say, and please forgive me for having to do it in Arabic, as it somewhat more forceful and powerful:

Kos Omark ya Ranieri ya ibn el mitnaka.
:tup:

Agreed.

Buy on AliExpress.com

dogsarecute

Aug 7, 2008
Ranieri was never known for being a motivational talker like Mourinho nor a tactical genius like Ferguson. He was brought in because he knows how to construct a team that will be strong enough to get back to the top fast. How many of you would have wanted Sissoko seeing that he was frozen in Liverpool? How many would have wanted Amauri, a relative unknown compared to the likes of Aguero and Benzema? Most would simply cite that we had the strongest attack last season so the attack needs no strengthening, ignoring the fact that Del Piero is 33/4 and the main creative force and we always play badly without him. Then we would have missed out on the most dominating force in Europe(with Essien) and the striker with he best aerial ability. I wouldn't be surprised to see a transfer team comprising of fans buying Mascherano for 30m and Benzema for 50m.

We have shown today that the players, when they are at their best, can do their job. Grygera was perfect in defence and De Ceglie didn't play badly against Kaka. The only blip is Giovinco(again) and the centre defence's failure to deal with some routine balls. They need to play with this mentality more often.

I have some advice for Ranieri. Just play Giovinco. Even if the team loses, no one would mind, because Giovinco is playing.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
he is cursing him and calling him a son of a mitnaka...what a mitnaka is, I don't know
it means a female that has been fucked. figuratibley i guess it would mean slut or whore.

so the whole thing is "fuck your mothers pussy Ranieri you son of a fucked woman/whore"

which is very confusing to me because he said it was an insult. How else would Ranieri, or any of you exist if your mothers weren't fucked?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I have some advice for Ranieri. Just play Giovinco. Even if the team loses, no one would mind, because Giovinco is playing.
And I have some advice for you: grow some balls.

The fact that you continue to defend Ranieri while even stating yourself he doesn't have the courage to motivate the team shows you and your manager could use a bit of enhancement in testicular fortitude.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
well done Lion :D The insult doesn't make sense when you translate it into English, but I assure you it is very forceful and insulting to any individual, particularly if used in Egypt :lol:

Alen, I will continue to bitch and complain until this sack of shit we have for a coach is removed, and we get someone who understands football.

What else is there to talk about on this forum anyway? After all, it is a football forum, the team hasn't won in almost 2 months, and the coach keeps making one baffling decision after another. Am i supposed to be pleased or satisfied with the current state of affairs? Everyone else is complaining, so why not me? I am trying to be as objective as possible, but sometimes it is hard to maintain logic and reason when your emotions get in the way.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I personally think that talking about Ranieri is a waste of time since all it will do is raise my blood pressure. He is a goner anywas so just be patient.

so let's talk about something different. Like how Maldini is a classless cunt. He can die of Tuberculosis.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
No.

Alen is a peasant. You are a peasant.

Maldini is the shit of the shit. That's what I think of him. Legendary player? fuck his status and his club. Anyone who lays a hand on any of our players can die of cancer or aids hopefully.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
That is a bit harsh there Lion. Such an attitude would make you a peasant too :p

Let's try to be bourgeouis about this :lol: I admire Maldini a lot, and think he is one of the greats, but I also have a feeling Chiellinin might have done something to fire him up. Maldini is usually calm and composed, collected and mature. Oh, wtf?? Perhaps he is just getting old :pumpkin:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
actually if we fail to get to CL next year the only people i will blame are these senior players who couldnt get over their egos to to help out their team in this sensitive period, get your team where it need to be then complain if you want...

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
actually if we fail to get to CL next year the only people i will blame are these senior players who couldnt get over their egos to to help out their team in this sensitive period, get your team where it need to be then complain if you want...
By which I assume you mean FUCK RUINeri?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
No.

Alen is a peasant. You are a peasant.

Maldini is the shit of the shit. That's what I think of him. Legendary player? fuck his status and his club. Anyone who lays a hand on any of our players can die of cancer or aids hopefully.
Lioness,

I've said it once. I will say it again. Obey Lord you wanna be Vassal...you shall be a commoner until the day you die.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)