Claudio Ranieri (21 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
How dare you Vinny? Have some faith in the board and Ranieri. We are still in the rebuilding phase. After all, we have a 5 year plan, of which we are currently only in the 2'nd year. Give it time, and it shall bloom. Ranieri and the board will continue to blossom and lead us on our destined path towards glory :shifty:

All hail master tactician Ranieri, and the transfer acumen of our business guru Secco :shifty:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
LOL , let me tell you what better , according to the bad stats from Spaletti and fvcking Ranieri , let's scrap both and throw it away .
go find another , period .
Exactly.

Why can't we go for a world class coach?

I think these choices are realistic and would be good imo:

Benitez
Hitzfeld
Eriksson
Rijkaard

hell, if we really want to revolutionize the club then bring in Cruyff.

what would you guys say to Cruyff taking over?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
No to Cruyff. I don't think he will suit us. Benitez and Hitzfield are solid options. I would definitely say yes to either. Hiddink too :D

However, I am hard pressed to agree with your choices of Rijkaard and Mr. Light Bulb Head.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Rijkaard and Eriksson are the only two available. Benitez has signed a new deal with liverpool recently and stated more than once that he's not going to leave anfield. While Hitzfeld has reportedly turned down a massive offer from his beloved bayern to concentrate on switzerland which are in a really good position to reach the 2010 world cup.

I think cruyff has dedicated himself to barcelona. Plus, he got some heart problems that kept him away from coaching for more than 15 years.

SoulSiick

Schizoid Man
Oct 16, 2007
Ranieri's team in 2007-2008 had 20 wins,13 draws and 6 defeats in Serie A,
He also had 2 win,1 draw and 2 lost match in copa.so it will be :
22 W
14 D
8 L

This year (still 4 games remaining) had 19 wins, 9 draws and 6 lost matchs in serie A and also had 2 wins and 2 defeats in copa.which is:

21 W
9 D
8 L

Both years Win% is around 51 percent of game.

Last year we scored 72 Goals,This year its 59 goals and i dont think we can reach last year record.we also concede 37 goals last year and now with 4 games to end of season we concede 32 and i think we can reach last year record in this topic !

Last year,with 72 points we finished 3rd.
Now we have 65 points and it seams we are going to be 3rd again.

These are what that counts,I dont care about "bad lucks","we should have won" or " we could have won".

So,IF there is project to build juve again,Ranieri is not moving forward for sure !
Im saying if the board of managment want to say we have project blah blah blah,even with that project ranieri just wasted 1 year with abeloutely no improvment !

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
GREAT NEWS: Gigli told to Tuttosport that Ranieri will not be our manager next season unless he wins the last 4 games.

BAD NEWS(not very bad): He didn't confirm anything about Diego's situation. He said he won't talk till Diego really signs.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Ranieri will be gone no matter what we do till the end of the season. 2nd place or 5th place will make no difference.
It will be silly to hope Juve lose the remaining matches because the outcome regarding Ranieri will be the same no matter what happens.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Exactly. Our squad has no confidence in Ranieri anymore and it shows. he is a goner.

Would be interesting if Lippi takes over.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)