Claudio Ranieri (5 Viewers)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Moggi said the the cause of defeat is ranieri since he dont know how to play since he let dp out and de ceglie in which means that he fears napoli and criticised the management for getting unknown players like Knezevic who should play in Serie B :lol:

i hope Moggi get back to juve to let the others know how to get good players

Ledje

Sep 1, 2006
Moggi said the the cause of defeat is ranieri since he dont know how to play since he let dp out and de ceglie in which means that he fears napoli and criticised the management for getting unknown players like Knezevic who should play in Serie B :lol:

i hope Moggi get back to juve to let the others know how to get good players
where did you read that?

Moggi knows much more of football as I ever thought haha!

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Blog: Crisis of faith

Has the relationship between Juventus’ players and their Coach deteriorated beyond repair? Giovanni Spinella thinks that may be the case

The standard move for a struggling club is to sack their Coach. It is eye-catching, it sends a shock through the side and unlike players, whose transfers are tightly regulated within specific months of the year, a tactician can be removed and replaced at any time.

But this decision can be counterproductive. Any good Coach will have built up strong relationships with his players, fostering trust and working to create team-spirit. His sudden removal shatters these carefully constructed bonds and invalidates the work of months.

But there are times when a tactician’s removal becomes necessary – when the players lose confidence in him, when the team struggles to follow his directions and when they wonder if even he knows what he wants.

Decisions are questioned. Instructions are only half-heartedly obeyed or downright ignored. Everything, even injuries which are part and parcel of any season, is laid at the boss’ feet. And as poor results accumulate, a negative feedback loop begins.

Juventus’ relationship with Claudio Ranieri may have come to this. Over the last few games, many have questioned Ranieri’s decisions – including crucially, some of the players.

In the game against Napoli, from his decision not to start Sebastian Giovinco – arguably Juve’s most in-form player – to his inexplicable substitution of Alessandro Del Piero with a defender while the game was still winnable, the one emotion readable on the players’ faces was perplexed bemusement, soon followed by dark scowls.

Even all the muscular injuries that have plagued Juve so far this term raise questions – as to the fitness regime employed – and these doubts also include Juve’s lacklustre transfer campaign, with Christian Poulsen preferred to Xabi Alonso and only Amauri to really show for it.

There is a danger in overstating the situation. It is still only October and nothing – not even the Scudetto – is irrevocably lost. When the injured players return to action and recover their top form, the club’s fortunes will change.

But the one injury that no one ever heals from is the loss of faith. If Ranieri has lost the confidence of his players, then Juventus should take it upon themselves to end this fruitless relationship as soon as possible.

Channel 4

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
after the calciopoli and the severe damages juve had exposed to
i dont think it was wise to think that juve is capable of winning the Scudetto before 4-5 years from returning point
getting juve back to SA after one single season there was great
getting the 3rd place in SA directly after returning was something great as well
and both achievements were suppoed to be a dream

look at the size of the damages and then build your expectations on it
Juve cannot afford a world-class coach
Juve cannot afford a world-class players
and if they could afford a world-class coach, a coach like CR would never even dream to become a ball collector in Juve training field
and if they could afford a world-class players, a players like molinaro, H.salih-hamidzic and Knezevic and shitzic would never even think about the possibility of becoming DP and Buffon car cleaners

i think it couldnt be better
maybe a little bit
:disagree: what some people hear don't realize is that we've spent about 100 million euros in the past 2 seasons to get the players that we have right now !! Our club is not in such a bad shape financially.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
we have no ROI on the players we have invested in the past 2 years. perhaps sisso but he is injured so often that its impossible to determine

it can be concluded that we do not spend money wisely on transfers

juvefan10

May 14, 2006
do you guys know why amauri didn't celebrate his goal?!
did he want to show that "even if we score, it doesn't matter, there's ranieri"

i think players don't beleive in coach anymore, that is the problem..

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Its actually pretty cool he cares enough to not celebrate when he was just out on loan there 7 frigging years ago, and didnt even do to well there.

I seen players celebrate not only directly after leaving their club of several years, but say they will celebrate despite being youth products of that team. Like Nocerino said about us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)