Claudio Ranieri (9 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
we could swap coaches.

Spalletti wanted Iaquinta so we know he'll play with one forward. Wait, he might play him on the wing. He wanted Molinaro also. Damn...only Mancio can save us now. :cry:

Geof

May 14, 2004
I wrote ---> Roma lost... Spalletti might be under pressure now...? I think we have a chance to snap him up if Roma lose in the CL aswell as Juve....!

Not meaning WE HAVE TO :sick: !!!!!!!!!!!
Ok let's take this step by step:

Roma lost... Spalletti might be under pressure now...? I think we have a chance to snap him up if Roma lose in the CL aswell as Juve....!
Why would we want Spaletti?
Why should we keep Ranieri?!?!? You must be kiddin' me for askin' such a question...!

I asked "Why take Spaletti?" You reply "Why keep Ranieri?" That doesn't make any sense, unless one lives in a binary world where 0=Ranieri and 1=Spaletti

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
I believe if we sack ranieri we need to get someone who knows the team. If we gete spaligtti he'll come with the mentality of if I win a game i'll be fine. We need someone who has played for Juve during its great time to know exactly what is expected from him and is not afraid to risk aiming at it.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
I believe if we sack ranieri we need to get someone who knows the team. If we gete spaligtti he'll come with the mentality of if I win a game i'll be fine. We need someone who has played for Juve during its great time to know exactly what is expected from him and is not afraid to risk aiming at it.
please do not come with names like conte and ferrara ... we could get donadoni as well (all three too unexperienced)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
please do not come with names like conte and ferrara ... we could get donadoni as well (all three too unexperienced)
Actually, what I had in mind is giving D.D. another chance (if he's will to accept). But looking at Ranieri's latest performances I believe Conte would be able to do a better job.

BlanquiNegro

Mar 28, 2006
after the calciopoli and the severe damages juve had exposed to
i dont think it was wise to think that juve is capable of winning the Scudetto before 4-5 years from returning point
getting juve back to SA after one single season there was great
getting the 3rd place in SA directly after returning was something great as well
and both achievements were suppoed to be a dream

look at the size of the damages and then build your expectations on it
Juve cannot afford a world-class coach
Juve cannot afford a world-class players
and if they could afford a world-class coach, a coach like CR would never even dream to become a ball collector in Juve training field
and if they could afford a world-class players, a players like molinaro, H.salih-hamidzic and Knezevic and shitzic would never even think about the possibility of becoming DP and Buffon car cleaners

i think it couldnt be better
maybe a little bit

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Actually, what I had in mind is giving D.D. another chance (if he's will to accept). But looking at Ranieri's latest performances I believe Conte would be able to do a better job.
i don't see him coming back ... at least he has some dignity

many could do a better job, but we can't get one that is only slightly better than ranieri.

we should go for someone that will bring us further for the next 2 years at least

Simply because Spalletti is one of the best managers in Italy...!
if that was true, all i can say is "poor italy"

i do not want to see juve lose with more then 2 goals to some english team in champions league, that is a real headless chicken defense!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
so when is DP, or one of the other vets going to tell our comical management team that they are refusing to play for RUINeri any longer ??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)