Claudio Marchisio (20 Viewers)

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
:rolleyes:

Dafuq does he need? Would you be happy if we played a slideshow of his best moments before first home game?

Pretty sure he is plenty happy with the millions he will get and not even have to play for
Pretty sure he's not. And these things are as much about the fans as they are about the players.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Pretty sure he is just as heartbroken and more as all his fans are today, no millions are going to fix that
Im sure he is bummed but he wasnt forced out. He is a pro, he knows that there is little for being sentimental at this level if you want to win.

And yes i am sure the millions go a long to fixing that.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I wanna clown him, but is not good idea, there are a lot mourning the loss of Cheesio.

He's always been one of my favorite players, his goals get the biggest reaction from me too, he'll be missed.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Idiotic. We lost badly 2 years ago in CL because our 2 man CM midfield was too weak, and we plan to make it even weaker again after playing 3 man CMs for so long?

Only way I understand a 2 man CM is if we play 3-4-3, the defence being extra covered with that and wingbacks who can work both ways.
Bernardeschi will play as 10, the same role as James Rodriguez.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Bernardeschi comes inside no matter what. That's just his inclination. As long as he gets back out wide to defend so we have 2 banks of 4 then I think Allegri is fine.

It's like how Isco runs around wherever he wants but in defense, he's helping the other 3 mids.

panicfc

Jan 27, 2015
i'm quite sad.

I don't post often, but Marchisio is my favorite player. I hope he doesn't come to MLS. Spain or another Italian team. Skip England. No China, India, MLS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)