Claudio Marchisio (59 Viewers)

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I still don't believe he wasn't good enough to get more playing time. There had to be something between Allegri and him.
He looked good this summer in preseason. But last 1.5 seasons he looked awful every time he played. Hard to say if that would be the case with more playing time, but I think I'd rather see the club focus on developing our young CMs like Bentancur and Can, because those two will make or break our midfield competitiveness in CL, not Marchisio, however much it hurts to see him leave.

- - - Updated - - -

He’s the last of us

- - - Updated - - -

Khedira is potentially the worst player in the team. Matuidi isn’t far in front

Allegri did the same thing with Pirlo
:lol2:

Nice bias, bro. Khedira is worse than 3 years ago prime Marchisio, but a far better player than the Marchisio we saw the last two years.

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011
He looked good this summer in preseason. But last 1.5 seasons he looked awful every time he played. Hard to say if that would be the case with more playing time, but I think I'd rather see the club focus on developing our young CMs like Bentancur and Can, because those two will make or break our midfield competitiveness in CL, not Marchisio, however much it hurts to see him leave.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol2:

Nice bias, bro. Khedira is worse than 3 years ago prime Marchisio, but a far better player than the Marchisio we saw the last two years.
Genuinely curious to see how many agree

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I still don't believe he wasn't good enough to get more playing time. There had to be something between Allegri and him.
yeh. Somehting went down the drain in the last 2 seasons.

His injury + his relationship with Allegri were the issues.

Good that he always behaved like a pro and didnt throw tantrums like "that dude" who came back from milan..

But still, Marchisio deserved a proper farewell, as the only player who made it from the yung ranks since i remember...and very likely the only we will see doing the whole cycle....as Juventus is a team that sadly do not se their younger players much.

IMO, i think he was waiting for something to happen and it never did....or maybe it did. Maybe Allegri said to him he is planning to use Bernardeschi at the midfield and Marchisio knew he was done with that decition. He was done even before that, but this could have been the nail in the coffin.

Maybe he wanted to try in the preseason and Juve let him try... but i think allegri was clear on what he was going to do with Marchisio since last season.

Ill not blame anyone on this...as Marchisio was done by the injury. Thats all theres to it. All the debacle came because of the injury.

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011
You do understand that teams get renewed, right? We hopefully shall have new icons of the club from some of the younger players here. Dybala, Rugani, Sandro are going into their 4th seasons with the club. Joao Cancelo, Emre Can, Mattia Perin, Bernadeschi, Bentancur are all 25 or under.
Yes, HOPEFULLY, as you state

Pardon me for not yet being even close to convinced by these players though aside from Dybala

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yes, HOPEFULLY, as you state

Pardon me for not yet being even close to convinced by these players though aside from Dybala
Pardon me for saying that much of Tuz called Marchisio an invisible ghost before he became a regista under Allegri in 14/15 (I disagree, his 11/12 season as a B2B was spectacular). Or that a large number thought Barzagli was a disgusting transfer for a rubbish player. They still turned into club legends. So will others.

This club has been run fantastically in the Marotta-Paratici era. I doubt that is suddenly going to change.

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011
Pardon me for saying that much of Tuz called Marchisio an invisible ghost before he became a regista under Allegri in 14/15 (I disagree, his 11/12 season as a B2B was spectacular). Or that a large number thought Barzagli was a disgusting transfer for a rubbish player. They still turned into club legends. So will others.

This club has been run fantastically in the Marotta-Paratici era. I doubt that is suddenly going to change.
What the hell does your first paragraph have to do with anything? I’m not sure what you think I’m saying or if you think I’m engaging in an arguement with you

I think your second paragraph confirms the above.

Obviously this club has been run amazingly. It’s incredible what we’ve done in so little time but the fact remains, and again this isn’t a bad thing, but the bandiera days are behind us

And that’s sad to me as well as thousands of other fans

Apr 19, 2007
Genuinely curious to see how many agree
Allegri does and hes the most informed. Also I agree that Khedira is more useful to the team than Marchisio. Basically because Bentancur and Pjanic being here in front and Marchisio doesnt have the legs to play the whole field IMO

- - - Updated - - -

What the hell does your first paragraph have to do with anything? I’m not sure what you think I’m saying or if you think I’m engaging in an arguement with you

Obviously this club has been run amazingly. It’s incredible what we’ve done in so little time but the fact remains, and again this isn’t a bad thing, but the bandiera days are behind us

Why do you think they are behind us? We have Chiellini,Bonucci***,Sandro could become one in 2 seasons,Dybala could be a lifer,Pjanic could be a legend, etc

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

The point is that we have lots of young players with a lot of talent and potential waiting in the wings. Some could turn into something special, many won't. Who knows if those bandiera days are truly behind us or another generation stands up in the next few years. All it takes is a young Italian talent or two from primavera actually turning into something, buying another young Italian star or two like we did with Buffon.

It's the end of the current era of Ital-Juve, but it's been trending that way since 2011-12 as these players age. I'm sure Italy shall eventually get the youth development sector figured out, and a new generation shall arise. Juve B may help a lot with that.

Do you know if there are rules about squad make-up for the B squad as far as Italians go?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)