Claudio Marchisio (77 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
from inatagram
I took screen shot from instagram pages that postd these photos and then i edited them.
K thanks, will just save them instead :)

Happy birthday to a true rare 100% Juventino legend.

As Seven said, its bizzare he is 31, I recall watching every single azzurrini game he played in after seeing him in that Serie B season for the first time.

how time flies. Especially for his career, sometimes we take him for granted, and not realize how rare he is, he has been in Juve colours for 24 friggin years! :star:

From that to this is no easy feat.

His first scudetto and hopefully he will retire with 10 of them :star:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I dont want to start hijack the occasion @Ocelot, but I allways found it odd and seemingly flat out insane for a Juventino to witnessed his time with us and not have Ale as their nr one favourite player ever :)

Unless you are really old OG fan who seen Boniperti, Sivori or latter Platini, Scirea and have them as nr uno. But in overall a fan of past 2 decades, Ale is seriously only thing related to football that has made me teary eyed on several occasions.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I dont want to start hijack the occasion @Ocelot, but I allways found it odd and seemingly flat out insane for a Juventino to witnessed his time with us and not have Ale as their nr one favourite player ever :)

Unless you are really old OG fan who seen Boniperti, Sivori or latter Platini, Scirea and have them as nr uno. But in overall a fan of past 2 decades, Ale is seriously only thing related to football that has made me teary eyed on several occasions.
Ale and Buffon for me.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
buffon has caused a tear on various occasions tbh

each time i see him explode when we beat madrid in the semi's two years ago, or as recent as that OMFGsave against lyon

Marchisio looks to young to be this old tbh

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013

Well...it's basically all due to Ale being my brother's favourite player and me wanting to be different as a little kid :D

And to some extent that little hipster is still inside of me. Like, I recognise that Del Piero or Buffon are easily bigger legends for the club than Trez or Marchisio, but that's the beauty of the concept of a favourite player imo - it's something not entirely logical and rather personal :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
buffon has caused a tear on various occasions tbh

each time i see him explode when we beat madrid in the semi's two years ago, or as recent as that OMFGsave against lyon

Marchisio looks to young to be this old tbh

Tevez too. That guy is still the fast paced little rat he was ten years ago.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)