Claudio Marchisio (44 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Wasn't a huge Marchisio fan when he was young. A lot of Juve fans overrated him and that kinda annoyed me at the beginning. But as the years went by , he really grew on me and has unquestionably become one of my favourite players in the team. Not quite Buffon tier but he's right up there among my favourite Juve players.

Hope he gets to wear the armband for a few seasons before he retires.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Wasn't a huge Marchisio fan when he was young. A lot of Juve fans overrated him and that kinda annoyed me at the beginning. But as the years went by , he really grew on me and has unquestionably become one of my favourite players in the team. Not quite Buffon tier but he's right up there among my favourite Juve players.

Hope he gets to wear the armband for a few seasons before he retires.
Mid to late 90s wrestling/football comparisons.

WWE = EPL
WCW = Serie A
ECW (or NJPW) = Bundesliga

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Mid to late 90s wrestling/football comparisons.

WWE = EPL
WCW = Serie A
ECW (or NJPW) = Bundesliga
:lol:

Pretty apt tbh.

Can't think of individual wrestler comparison during that era but I can think of one now

Pogba = Roman Reigns :rofl:

As identical as it gets tbh.

Both need to carried by other guys to look good. Shield for Roman and Juve with Pirlo, Marchisio and Vidal for Pogba.

Both fall flat on their ass when they need to carry a show. Roman is a big flop on Raw and Pogba has had embarrassing performances at United.

Both extremely overrated/pushed and insanely protected. See Pogba with his unjustified inclusion in fifpro Eleven last year while Roman us shoved down fan's throats as a main event guy even if they have rejected him.

Both mostly liked by kids otherwise unanimously hated by grown ups except perhaps United fans.

Can it get more identical?! :baus:

Why no wrassling thread on Tuz? Always wondered.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Would be harsh on both Khedira and Pjanic to bench either one, but Marchisio is a level above both so it must be done. Imo against the big CL sides we may be better off starting Marchisio and Khedira.
Pjanic is better than marchisio in the attacking department. His final balls, his shooting and his freekicks are sublime, WC. But on the defensive and tactical department, Marchisio seems to understand the game better

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)