Claudio Marchisio (65 Viewers)

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
Did anybody today notice that Chiellini was the captain in Buffon's absence?

I thought it would be Marchisio.

- - - Updated - - -

Did anybody today notice that Chiellini was the captain in Buffon's absence?

I thought it would be Marchisio.
Why would it be Marchisio? Giorgio has been second after Buffon for years now.
Yea Chiellini has always been our Vice-captain when Buffon was Captain.
It's always been ADP>Buffon>Chiellini>Marchisio

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Captain is always decided by number of appearances for Juve.

To make it easy for everyone:

601 Buffon
419 Chiellini
351 Marchisio
291 Bonucci
211 Barzagli
210 Lichtsteiner

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Yea, applaud Claudio all you want, he will or maybe already became one of Juve legend..
But not need to exaggerate, or belittle Pirlo and Xavi.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
He is a fantastic and reliable player. He doesn't have the genius of pirlo but his game is so well rounded, invaluable to this team and definitely one of the best in his position.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
in 2012 would you have believed Marchisio would become the best regista in the world?
He is still nowhere near as influential as both and doesn't have the passing ability or vision of both those geniuses.

Marchisio is a Juventus legend but Xavi and Pirlo are football greats.

Zidane >> both btw :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks so :D

Doesn't possess anywhere near the passing range or vision of those two guys, not to mention that his actual position isn't exactly the same either.
Yep. Marchisio is the anchor in midfield. He is one that holds the midfield and keeps it ticking.

Xavi and Pirlo are pure playmakers who dictate the tempo of the game, try more riskier passes and have that creative element which Marchisio lacks. Their roles are different when compared to Marchisio.

I have to facepalm at people who still believe Marchisio is our playmaker in midfield. It was Pogba last year. It's Pjanić-Dybala this year considering how deep the latter has been used.

May 23, 2013
He is still nowhere near as influential as both and doesn't have the passing ability or vision of both those geniuses.
Marchisio is a Juventus legend but Xavi and Pirlo are football greats.

We are shite without Marchisio he is our best player. If he can lead us to UCL win then he is as influential as the both of them. His movement and technical ability is what makes him great.

He doesnt need the passing ability of theirs lmao he plays a different role. Thats like belittling Ribery because he doesnt have Robben's crossing ability.

Zidane >> both btw :baus:
:inter:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)