Claudio Marchisio (58 Viewers)

Qwisto

Oct 5, 2010
Even though the midfield seems covered, it's still a big blow here in the beginning of the season where some of our players need time to gel. However, it seems wrong to criticize training methods, medical staff or pre-season planning by pointing to the number (or extent) of injuries of one team (obv. two if you include Allegri's Milan). These areas contain way too many variables for mortals like us to have any chance of passing judgment on them.

We should - obv. not in this thread though - be talking about the general ineffectiveness displayed by the attacking department or how our defence suddenly looks rubbish - instead of pointing to an effect originally invented by Milanisti to distract themselves from reality.

Hope Claudio will recover quickly, imo he is destined to have an excellent season this year!

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
So this officially makes him an injury prone player, that means that 3 of our current 4 CM starters (Marchisio, asamoah and Khedira) are injury prone players.
This must be adjusted next year, esp if we cash in on pogbs

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Yes, we have 6 years of depth created, just for this moment.
We have depth, and a good one for that matter, but the problem is that at the moment we keep forcing a formation where a deep-lying playmaker is needed and we dont have any and because we are to stubborn to realise that, we are suffering from all those experiments on that DLP position. Leave that position out and actually use the strenghts our team has in Cuadrado, Morata, Dybala and Pereyra

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
We are speaking about injuries here, not about the intensity of the trainings between Alegri and Conte if you don't notice.
The one is undeniably linked with the other if you didn't know that.

With Conte every player was in top condition early, so more results and less injuries in the beginning of the season, the other way around at the end... With Allegri we tend to see the opposite.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
The one is undeniably linked with the other if you didn't know that.

With Conte every player was in top condition early, so more results and less injuries in the beginning of the season, the other way around at the end... With Allegri we tend to see the opposite.
No it isn't.Being tired but healthy is one thing and being injured is completely different.If you follow Juve just tell me,when do we have ,under Conte, this number of injured players and for so long period.
Shell I mention Barzagli,Asamoah,Pogba and others etc.
What does it matter if they were ,like you say "burnt" by March?They didn't play?We didn't win matches.Now we don't have,until few days nearly half team on disposal.So no, that things are not connected.
And nothing have to be seen in the future about this.It's obvious.
Same bad injury record Allegri had in Milan, the same is here.
Maybe his staff is to be blame but he is the person who let Marchisio at Saturday to enter the game before being completely fit.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I can't believe what has happened to our midfield.
Wow how weak does it look now

Its beyond me how Allegri and his medical staff are exempt from criticism in regards to player injuries.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Its beyond me how Allegri and his medical staff are exempt from criticism in regards to player injuries.
They aren't.

For Khedira I guess the blame does have to be taken by Marotta as well though, he was a known risk before signing, and has had troubles under numerous coaching regimes.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
No it isn't.Being tired but healthy is one thing and being injured is completely different.If you follow Juve just tell me,when do we have ,under Conte, this number of injured players and for so long period.
Shell I mention Barzagli,Asamoah,Pogba and others etc.
What does it matter if they were ,like you say "burnt" by March?They didn't play?We didn't win matches.Now we don't have,until few days nearly half team on disposal.So no, that things are not connected.
And nothing have to be seen in the future about this.It's obvious.
Same bad injury record Allegri had in Milan, the same is here.
Maybe his staff is to be blame but he is the person who let Marchisio at Saturday to enter the game before being completely fit.
Yes, it is and you're talking to a professional here. The one can not be judged without the other.

How are we talking about such a long period? We've played 4 official games...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I wonder how many times a player is to blame for their own injuries? What I mean is trying to play through the pain and doing more damage than you realize..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)