Claudio Marchisio (49 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Source?

It's gonna be a lot harder if true.
I just don't understand this. It was always going to be a hard game. Marchisio or no Marchisio it will be difficult because he's not a world class player. If this was Zidane or Ronaldo, then yes, maybe we can say that. But it's fucking Marchisio.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I just don't understand this. It was always going to be a hard game. Marchisio or no Marchisio it will be difficult because he's not a world class player. If this was Zidane or Ronaldo, then yes, maybe we can say that. But it's fucking Marchisio.
It's as if we lost Vidal.....or wait ....

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
A fundamental player for us. I don't see how it wont be harder without him?

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I don't understand. Our injury record was great under Conte, but under Allegri it's horrific. What are they doing differently?
First thing is that the staff is different.Allegri brings his own staff.Maybe we can all recall what was his injury record at Milan.Pato leaves due to that injuries .Also Robinho was quite often injured.I think our training /medical staff is responsible for this.No one can claim that trainings are harder with Alegri than under Conte.No way.So it's staff's failure.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I don't understand. Our injury record was great under Conte, but under Allegri it's horrific. What are they doing differently?
Well, to Allegri's defense he got injured while doing a commercial for SKY in the first place, if he should have rested a bit more is another thing.

But I agree, all these injuries lately are worrisome.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I just don't understand this. It was always going to be a hard game. Marchisio or no Marchisio it will be difficult because he's not a world class player. If this was Zidane or Ronaldo, then yes, maybe we can say that. But it's $#@!ing Marchisio.
Two things: you certainly know nothing about him and certainly know nothing about Juventus... Or maybe you confuse padoin with one of our franchise player

- - - Updated - - -

Injury prone as hell. Khedira v.2.
WTH are you talking about? he miss just 15 game in 5 years.

- - - Updated - - -

First thing is that the staff is different.Allegri brings his own staff.Maybe we can all recall what was his injury record at Milan.Pato leaves due to that injuries .Also Robinho was quite often injured.I think our training /medical staff is responsible for this.No one can claim that trainings are harder with Alegri than under Conte.No way.So it's staff's failure.
:agree:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Well he's our only certain performer in midfield for us atm, and especially crucial against a team as good on the break as Manchester City. Of course you could argue about the exact dimensions and how you imterpret "a lot", but it's going to make the game significantly harder for sure. Who do we have that's capable of playing the DM position now? Probably Hernanes, which isn't too bad offensively except that he's two levels below defensively.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)