Claudio Marchisio (47 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
First thing is that the staff is different.Allegri brings his own staff.Maybe we can all recall what was his injury record at Milan.Pato leaves due to that injuries .Also Robinho was quite often injured.I think our training /medical staff is responsible for this.No one can claim that trainings are harder with Alegri than under Conte.No way.So it's staff's failure.
Well, to Allegri's defense he got injured while doing a commercial for SKY in the first place, if he should have rested a bit more is another thing.

But I agree, all these injuries lately are worrisome.
Then get rid of his damn staff, this is ridiculous. I mean, obviously you can't prevent all injuries, but with the amount we're getting something is obviously going wrong.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
First thing is that the staff is different.Allegri brings his own staff.Maybe we can all recall what was his injury record at Milan.Pato leaves due to that injuries .Also Robinho was quite often injured.I think our training /medical staff is responsible for this.No one can claim that trainings are harder with Alegri than under Conte.No way.So it's staff's failure.
Under Conte our players were all burnt up by March, so the comparison is quite a bit off the mark actually.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Then get rid of his damn staff, this is ridiculous. I mean, obviously you can't prevent all injuries, but with the amount we're getting something is obviously going wrong.
He is never asked for anything and Beppe's hands are tied.

- - - Updated - - -

Under Conte our players were all burnt up by March, so the comparison is quite a bit off the mark actually.
We are speaking about injuries here, not about the intensity of the trainings between Alegri and Conte if you don't notice.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
Two things: you certainly know nothing about him and certainly know nothing about Juventus... Or maybe you confuse padoin with one of our franchise player

- - - Updated - - -

WTH are you talking about? he miss just 15 game in 5 years.

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:
He got injured in May, he got injured in August, he got injured in September.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Well, to Allegri's defense he got injured while doing a commercial for SKY in the first place, if he should have rested a bit more is another thing.

But I agree, all these injuries lately are worrisome.
These injuries are mostly down to Allegri.

He's basically continuing from where he left off.Half his squad used to get injured frequently.

- - - Updated - - -

At milan that is

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
It's not confirmed yet. Today he'll be examined.
Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

He's basically continuing from where he left off.Half his squad used to get injured frequently.

- - - Updated - - -

At milan that is
He almost ruin Pato's career by urging him to came back from the surgery/injury too early.The guy reinjured immediately.Look at him now in Brasil.No injury at all.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

- - - Updated - - -

At milan that is
I'd say the injuries are down to a poorly planned pre-season, which wouldnt have been Allegri's doing.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Yes please conveniently forget the career ending couple of seasons long injuries to a lot of players we had under conte.

Isla gone forever, pepe amputated forever, bartender out for the entire loan, marchisio's long term injury that made pogba break into team, buffon months long injury, chiellini, bonnuci, vucinic, destroying vidals knee afyer he came bak FROM injury and blah

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Allegri´s medical staff should be replaced for sure. And also we should have tayed with our previous team at all cost.

Allegri´s med team are a bunch of useless dudes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)