Claudio Marchisio (44 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Yes, it is and you're talking to a professional here. The one can not be judged without the other.

How are we talking about such a long period? We've played 4 official games...
I was writing in my post about last year ,not this year with 4 matches,giving the examples and naming injured players.But if you are a professional then okay.Then ,it must be the same the injury list and tiredness. I am writing that we never had such a long term injuries and that many players with Conte like Alegri does and you are answering that tiredness and injuries are the same.Fine.You have a point.

- - - Updated - - -

Official: Out for a month
And match fitness.Nearly two in real life.

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri´s medical staff should be replaced for sure. And also we should have tayed with our previous team at all cost.

Allegri´s med team are a bunch of useless dudes.
Yes.I just hope that we don't have another Pato/Robinho injury record here with that clowns.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I was writing in my post about last year ,not this year with 4 matches,giving the examples and naming injured players.But if you are a professional then okay.Then ,it must be the same the injury list and tiredness. I am writing that we never had such a long term injuries and that many players with Conte like Alegri does and you are answering that tiredness and injuries are the same.Fine.You have a point.

- - - Updated - - -

And match fitness.Nearly two in real life.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes.I just hope that we don't have another Pato/Robinho injury record here with that clowns.
I'm not saying it's the same DUKAC... I'm saying they can't be seen seperately.

Still some long term injuries (have barely anything to do with the current season) as was Asamoah's case. That's an injury built over time/many years. Khedira and Marchisio are muscle injuries, that's another group. It's way too easy to point towards the coach... A few years ago some nutcases were pointing towards Vinovo's ground. It's all just guesswork if you're not out there with them every day...

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Yes, it is and you're talking to a professional here. The one can not be judged without the other.

How are we talking about such a long period? We've played 4 official games...
Very persistent.Maybe you can advice .Okay,Barzagli,Asamoah ,Pogba and others were long time injured under who?Alegri.Yes.last season but under him.And after a four games and after a pre period we had until few days 4-5 injured players.Now Marchisio is out for a month after he started against Chievo not being fit enough.Enough said about this issues.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Very persistent.Maybe you can advice .Okay,Barzagli,Asamoah ,Pogba and others were long time injured under who?Alegri.Yes.last season but under him.And after a four games and after a pre period we had until few days 4-5 injured players.Now Marchisio is out for a month after he started against Chievo not being fit enough.Enough said about this issues.
Barzagli & Chiellini had longer periods out with Conte as well. These things simply happen. Blaming the coach is pointless because we don't have a clue about the players' medical condition, unless you're working at Juventus medical or coachin team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)