Claudio Marchisio (19 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Marchisio was put in a position where he was less effective and yet was amongst the best juventini on the field.

He'd be up for MotM if he was cdm behind a fit pogba and vidal.

People hating ? Stop it now before i ram my arm down your anus and tear out your colon

Brujitas

Aug 21, 2010
I really really hope that Pogba and Vidal get their shit together and decide to stay in order to help the team grow further. Vidal - Claudio - Pogba is a trident capable of great performances if Paul and Arturo fully commit to the team.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
I really really hope that Pogba and Vidal get their $#@! together and decide to stay in order to help the team grow further. Vidal - Claudio - Pogba is a trident capable of great performances if Paul and Arturo fully commit to the team.
There was a post-game interview where Vidal committed to Juventus for next season.

DelPiero no10

Aug 19, 2013
Poor game? Are you $#@!ing stupid?
You're the dumb one. Have no idea what's happening on this forum today, its as if people have suddenly decided everyone played well and we lost cause of this and that. Fact is we were second best tonight. They created more and there's a reason for that, cause our players weren't all great. The only great thing Marchiso did the who match was the link up which lead for the goal, the rest of the time he was non existent.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Fuck anyone who cant handle other peoples opinions, and tell the difference between case and person
It's not case and person. It's circumstance. What happened tonight was not about individuals. It was about the collective. And there is nothing this team could've done that would've created a different outcome.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)