Claudio Marchisio (64 Viewers)

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
It's not case and person. It's circumstance. What happened tonight was not about individuals. It was about the collective. And there is nothing this team could've done that would've created a different outcome.
I dont agree with that. We clearly could have won this. Too many individual mistakes, and not decisive enough when the chance was there. The team failed, and the players failed in various degree. It was a great achivment getting to the final, but still a lost opertunity, which might take a really long time to reach again.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
It's not case and person. It's circumstance. What happened tonight was not about individuals. It was about the collective. And there is nothing this team could've done that would've created a different outcome.
thats a bunch of crap, playing pirlo was a mistake, not double-teaming on messi was a mistake, the penal we were denied could have changed the whole outlook of the game. We werent that far off.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
He's coming off one of the best years of his career :pint:

He's on his future captain ish :pint:
Beast of a player, so immensely overlooked because his style doesn't stand out like Pirlo's, Pogba's or Vidal's...
I trust in him.
:agree::dule:

- - - Updated - - -

At the bar I was at, some dumbass was like Pirlo is our only hope, and I told him we don't need pirlo. Dude laughed at me and told me I didn't even believe in the words I spoke, swore to god i wanted to assault his disgusting ass face

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
:agree::dule:

- - - Updated - - -

At the bar I was at, some dumbass was like Pirlo is our only hope, and I told him we don't need pirlo. Dude laughed at me and told me I didn't even believe in the words I spoke, swore to god i wanted to assault his disgusting ass face
At half time I was saying Marchisio had been the best Juve player on the field. Of course none of those Spanish nieces had figured it out. The moment he 'backheel through passed' it to Lichtsteiner they knew ;). Rocking my Marchisio jersey today. Great game by Claudio.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)