Claudio Marchisio (62 Viewers)

Dec 31, 2008
“I'm not at all surprised by how well Asamoah has settled in,” Marchisio commented. “He's got great physical and technical qualities – everything needed to be a success at Juventus.”
“We won and that's what we wanted,” the Italian added. “We'll take the three points, but we know we have to keep on improving.
“I don't think there was much difference between the two halves because we did create chances when we increased the tempo in the first period.
“But we have to build on this and we should make the most of the fact that we don't have any Cup fixtures yet to work properly during the week and prepare for the next test.”
“Conte is still important for us, but Carrera also has the experience and character to guide us during the game,” the former Empoli player concluded.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
“I'm not at all surprised by how well Asamoah has settled in,” Marchisio commented. “He's got great physical and technical qualities – everything needed to be a success at Juventus.”
“We won and that's what we wanted,” the Italian added. “We'll take the three points, but we know we have to keep on improving.
“I don't think there was much difference between the two halves because we did create chances when we increased the tempo in the first period.
“But we have to build on this and we should make the most of the fact that we don't have any Cup fixtures yet to work properly during the week and prepare for the next test.”
“Conte is still important for us, but Carrera also has the experience and character to guide us during the game,” the former Empoli player concluded.
“According to some of the more intelligent people, I will now definitely lose my starting spot. Again"
Oh Claudio, you're so cheeky.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)