Claudio Marchisio (37 Viewers)

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
That was an example of it there.

Basically, it's making fun out of a good situation and may or may not be at the expense of others.
Yeah, I read the example, and didn't get it. I still don't!

What was the fun in that example? That Marchisio played only a tertiary role in the hypothetical example and calling attention to it is, in effect, praising his insignificance?!

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Yeah, I read the example, and didn't get it. I still don't!

What was the fun in that example? That Marchisio played only a tertiary role in the hypothetical example and calling attention to it is, in effect, praising his insignificance?!
It's not a good idea for me to explain how trolling works; it'd lose its effect.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
You could add Chiellini in there, to be honest. And Giuseppe Rossinho will beat the shit out of Bonucci, I bet you. :stuckup:

Oh, italians and juventuz, that weird aversion when you support an italian team, but dislike italian players/guys.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
You could add Chiellini in there, to be honest. And Giuseppe Rossinho will beat the shit out of Bonucci, I bet you. :stuckup:

Oh, italians and juventuz, that weird aversion when you support an italian team, but dislike italian players/guys.
i doubt anyone has anything against italian players... it's more like we tend to get those average ones...

btw claudio needs to find his form again if not he should be benched... pretty useless overall in the last 2-3 weeks.

Jul 1, 2010

My parents are Italian, I speak Italian and I criticize Pepe, Marchisio, Bonucci, Matri and I don't want Rossi.
The bias against Italian players that you're referring to is pure BS, at least as far as most people here are concerned imo.

I criticize players who are not performing well or who aren't good enough. I believe that Marchisio is good enough to start but he has to be more consistent. Pepe, Bonucci and Matri aren't good enough to start(Matri for this season but we'll need someone better for CL) and Rossi is not a massive improvement for the price we'd have to pay for him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)