Claudio Marchisio (178 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Citing the live thread? Please. I don't even read that anymore, it's PMS central, kneejerk alley, the Mecca of melodrama. You can't accurately judge when people are frustrated, emotional and angry, and it works the other way when they are delighted.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
It's nothing to do with haters or fanboys or all that absolute crap, or having something in for him personally, it's the bs streak that prevails after bad results, a forum epidemic.
Like i said, everyone from Pavel to Del piero to Trez has been criticized after a game where Juve should have won but they played out a draw or lost. But There we no pathetic fanboys popping left and right demanding an apology for every time they scored a goal or made an assist. There we no girls showing up after a bad Pavel game claiming the 'haters' wanted him to have a bad game.

There was no epidemic, but it has unfortunately turned into one.

I hope marchisio gets his confidence back and starts scoring goals again. Definitely one of our best players this season in the first half.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
WΏΏdy;3502252 said:
Like i said, everyone from Pavel to Del piero to Trez has been criticized after a game where Juve should have won but they played out a draw or lost. But There we no pathetic fanboys popping left and right demanding an apology for every time they scored a goal or made an assist. There we no girls showing up after a bad Pavel game claiming the 'haters' wanted him to have a bad game.

There was no epidemic, but it has unfortunately turned into one.

I hope marchisio gets his confidence back and starts scoring goals again. Definitely one of our best players this season in the first half.
What's with you and the insults today?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
WΏΏdy;3502258 said:
Bro, i seriously hope you are trolling because whenever you post anything related to football you look retarded.
You have to be retarded to have your personal Twitter account shared by 2 other people to post football related news.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Oh mai gawd, Marchisio scoreeddd! Where da haterz @? Haterz, you mad? trololol where da apalogy @? You was rong and we were wright. suck my hubby's balls hater. future captain, uno di noi. top 5 midfielder in tha world!(when on form)

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
It's clear how eager people are to get here after a game, either good or bad :D
At HT I knew this was going to be my first post-match stop!

Oh mai gawd, Marchisio scoreeddd! Where da haterz @? Haterz, you mad? trololol where da apalogy @? You was rong and we were wright. suck my hubby's balls hater. future captain, uno di noi. top 5 midfielder in tha world!(when on form)
+REP

"FUCK DA HATAZ, MARCHISEXY SPERM SAMPLE GOING FOR 2500 EUROS ON EBAY!!!!"

Itztli

'Curious'
May 12, 2011
No middle ground on the tuz. :sergio:

Citing the live thread as evidence. JuveJay was right when he said that place is PMS central. You went full retard saying that. :sergio:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
At HT I knew this was going to be my first post-match stop!
Exactly.

There's negative trolling i.e. what the Klan has done today. And there's positive trolling, eg. Did you see that pass that Marchisio gave to Pepe who gave it to Vidal for Matri's goal? :tuttosport:

it's just people in general.
So do people say that when you're in the waiting room at the doctor's office or when you go to the shop to buy mushroom soup?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 174)