Claudio Marchisio (42 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I think not!

They're about a year apart in age. Defenders playing longer and all that. By the time Chiellini hangs them up, Marchisio may very well be playing for Bari on a co-ownership.
Chiellini should get after Buffon, but I think by the time for Buffonn to retire, it would have been decided that Marchisio inherits it.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
After looking for it myself...

The thread was unstuck at the end of September after an absolute disgrace of a September.
You know the spell I'm talking about. Also, I hardly base my opinion of a player on whether they are stickied on this fucking forum lol.

Besides, like Marchisio said himself, when he doesn't score he is shit. I'll accept criticism when it is deserved, not fantasy stuff.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
You know the spell I'm talking about. Also, I hardly base my opinion of a player on whether they are stickied on this fucking forum lol.

Besides, like Marchisio said himself, when he doesn't score he is shit. I'll accept criticism when it is deserved, not fantasy stuff.
Makes a lot of sense.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
WΏΏdy;3502021 said:
Marchisio played bad and no one is blaming him for the draw. So go back into your fucking bathrooms and fap to marchisio's pictures while you imagine yourselves in gladiator suits defending him while the 'haters' are out to cut off his balls. Have a good fap,almost as good as your imagination.
It's nothing to do with haters or fanboys or all that absolute crap, or having something in for him personally, it's the bs streak that prevails after bad results, a forum epidemic.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
He was shit at the start of the season bar some crucial goals (and even in some of those games he was absent until said goals). Checking out the Live thread's great for this sort of stuff.
Yeah, because the Live thread is where the truth can be found. We all know this..

:rolleyes:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Not trying to start the whole war over again, but our midfield trio has played almost every single game this season...it's time to start rotating.

Pirlo went through a dip in form, now Marchisio & Vidal both are...let's give Marrone some playing time (seriously) and give these guys a breather for a game for 2.

Don't think Marrone would have done any worse than Vidal or Marchisio today...would have been a good game for him to come in today. Start rotating the mids FFS Conte.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Not trying to start the whole war over again, but our midfield trio has played almost every single game this season...it's time to start rotating.

Pirlo went through a dip in form, now Marchisio & Vidal both are...let's give Marrone some playing time (seriously) and give these guys a breather for a game for 2.

Don't think Marrone would have done any worse than Vidal or Marchisio today...would have been a good game for him to come in today. Start rotating the mids FFS Conte.
Hmmm, I'm agreeing a lot with what you're saying today, Hustini. Surely, one of us must be high!

Jokes aside, I think you're spot on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)