Claudio Marchisio (152 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yes. At worst, a few average games, but never bad. 80% of the time he'd earn 6.5 or more from me (and other football opinions outside this forum).

Hustini, you're walking a thin line.
He had a bad first half that game he was subbed out at HT...think he had an injury that game.

12 minutes is what it took you to change an opinion.
I changed my opinion?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Yes. At worst, a few average games, but never bad. 80% of the time he'd earn 6.5 or more from me (and other football opinions outside this forum).

Hustini, you're walking a thin line.
There were certainly more than a "few average games". You probably think he didn't have bad matches because of the fact that he does not make a lot of game-changing mistakes, which to some degree, I agree with you. But in most cases, his average game is labelled so because of his lack of involvement in our play (the invisible joke), which is very worrying since he showed us this season that he can be a very good player for us.

As time went by this season, he's showing his previous inconsistency more and more.

I changed my opinion?
Uhm, yeah...

It happens when the excuse mill stops producing...
You replied this to Matt, when he said that I was straying when I said that you can't see through your fetish that he's been a very inconsistent player for us - meaning you were in agreement with him.

Then you confirmed that you don't think his performances were consistently good this season.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
There were certainly more than a "few average games". You probably think he didn't have bad matches because of the fact that he does not make a lot of game-changing mistakes, which to some degree, I agree with you. But in most cases, his average game is labelled so because of his lack of involvement in our play (the invisible joke), which is very worrying since he showed us this season that he can be a very good player for us.

As time went by this season, he's showing his previous inconsistency more and more.

Uhm, yeah...

You replied this to Matt, when he said that I was straying when I said that you can't see through your fetish that he's been a very inconsistent player for us - meaning you were in agreement with him.

Then you confirmed that you don't think his performances were consistently good this season.
As always, I was kidding about the excuse mill thing...I agree he has had some below par performances compared to earlier in the season, but that goes for most everyone bar Licht & Barzagli I'd say.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
As always, I was kidding about the excuse mill thing...I agree he has had some below par performances compared to earlier in the season, but that goes for most everyone bar Licht & Barzagli I'd say.
Great. You and me are going somewhere...

Secret and quiet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 150)