Claudio Marchisio (54 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
It was more than just criticism, it was mockery (which was sometimes funny, sometimes not). And it wasn't really a big deal, at least to me it wasn't. But I don't see why people would be more upset over the exaggerated praise and gloating than the insults Marchisio was getting.
Because Marchisio wasn't being personally insulted, he was being criticized, and fairly so, for his countless below par performances. The marchisietes made it out to be some unfair bias against him which was total crap.

The pointless trolling I saw was far more present in Vidal's thread, the mockery (comparing him to Amauri ffs) in Krasic's.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Because Marchisio wasn't being personally insulted, he was being criticized, and fairly so, for his countless below par performances. The marchisietes made it out to be some unfair bias against him which was total crap.
Yes, he was insulted and so were his supporters. I really don't think I need to go and dig it up. But as I said, I didn't really care. It's just funny that now, some of the same people are acting like victims and want people to stop "gloating" and excessively reveling in his glory.

Honestly, I don't like the gloating either because I know how annoying it is and can divide people over the support of a player, as can be seen in the Del Piero thread.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006

The pointless trolling I saw was far more present in Vidal's thread, the mockery (comparing him to Amauri ffs) in Krasic's.
ok dude we forgive you, jeez, enough already.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
It was more than just criticism, it was mockery (which was sometimes funny, sometimes not). And it wasn't really a big deal, at least to me it wasn't. But I don't see why people would be more upset over the exaggerated praise and gloating than the insults Marchisio was getting.
:tup:

I never understand why some people can't stand others having their moment.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Yes, he was insulted and so were his supporters. I really don't think I need to go and dig it up. But as I said, I didn't really care. It's just funny that now, some of the same people are acting like victims and want people to stop "gloating" and excessively reveling in his glory.

Honestly, I don't like the gloating either because I know how annoying it is and can divide people over the support of a player, as can be seen in the Del Piero thread.
Well I can't speak for everyone but I don't remember making a single post in which I unfairly criticized him, said he was a bad player or anything of the sort. I might have mocked Hustini but that was more about Hustini than Marchisio tbh. The criticism then was just as deserved as the praise he is earning now, I don't feel like a victim or that I have anything to apologize for.

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011

Comparing Krasic to Amauri (which is so wrong) can't be worse that describing Claudio as a ghost and posting pics of casper.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

That's so sad.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
don't be such an arsehole. of course I know Marchi has had his overzealous critics, and neither am I defending them, I just find it irritating some fanboys are gloating as if it was wrong for anyone to have ever criticized marchisio AT ALL. so if YOU think he didn't deserve ANY amount of reasonable criticism from some of us for the past two seasons that's your opinion, not your superiority in understanding football coz I sure as hell know I'm not alone in thinking he deserved some of them. don't be such a cocky asshole trying to parade your 'superiority' in my face, in the end we are all Juve fans who want the best for the team.
I think you're fooling yourself if you think the majority of the critics he got in the recent past were reasonable.

Just the same way you think there were bunch of fanboys over here who overpraised his performances (I became one this season, it wasn't even personal for me in the past). If at all, there were two or three, but the most people just believed in his qualities which the non-reasonable critics couldn't catch. I remember very well a bunch of trolls saying he's shit in all departments.

"He isn't great at passing, he isn't great at defending/tackling, he isn't great at attacking/dribbling. For what the fuck does he serve for, then?"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)