Claudio Marchisio (31 Viewers)

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Third World Wonder you switch avatars more often than I shower. :( I'm trying to remember people here but you're making my life difficult by switching ava. On top of it you went pranktsta and switched name for a short while. My head is already messy. Help a brother out! I'm new here and need consistency if I'm gonna keep track of people. So far I've only learned that you switch avatars, Melo lives in Norway, Kyle seems to be liked, Cronios lives in Greece, Mark is the guru who whispers sweet whatnots in Marotta's ear (or if its the other way around) and v1rtu4l is always angry.
Have you been a member here before? I remember that av from ooold posts.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Juventino[RUS], after a longer period of pondering your existence I've come up with the conclusion that you posses one positive ability; you are biologically degradable.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Accidentally i went through the stupid Castrol Rankings and how the fuck is Sturrige ranked above Marchisio? The worst Ranking ever. Matri is highest 46 from all Juve Players.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Yes I'm rather popular.
and TWW is a hood rat.
I can see why. ;)

the msn rapist living up to his expectations. :)

I'm hungry and horny 24/7
arn't we all

Have you been a member here before? I remember that av from ooold posts.
Nah I first heard about this page in June, never heard of it before. Perhaps you actually saw the movie it's from? :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)