Claudio Marchisio (37 Viewers)

Joga Bonito

Jul 28, 2010
If Juventus was in the EL, won it, you would hail it as a great feat & celebrate like mad, but hey it's the european carling cup. Talking about bad arguments.:tup:

Why are you telling me which teams they play for & which positions they play as if i haven't seen them before? Players can play more than one position, it doesn't mean you have to label them one term only. If you chose to read carefully, jussr said Marchisio is one of the top 5 in form players in europe, what didn't you understand about that?

Are those players that i listed not in form? Are they not playing in a european league as well as european competition?

Saying Claudio is one of the top 5 midfielders in europe this year is an exaggeration of epic proportions, it's merely your opinion that you seem to think is a fact. I can show you plenty midfielders that have scored more than 5 goals & many assists but they aren't being over hyped like you're doing with Marchisio. Come down from cloud nine, the lack of oxygen isn't helping.
I guess everone would be happy if juve won a trophie even if its EL, wouldn't you?

2nd: if we are going to compare players, then it would be most correct to compare players in the same position (for example no reason to compare a DM with a winger)

3rd: It's too early to say who is top 5 central midfielders for this seaon just jet, but if he continues like this then, at least i think, he will be one of the best in this season

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
B,

Ramirez from Chelsea is not anywhere near Marchisio on form or in talent buddy.

There's no CM in England that's close to Marchiso this year, not just his stats but his work for the team. He's currently the best CM in Italy this season also. Baring the usual suspects of Xavi, Iniesta, Fabregas and Alonso I find it hard to see a more inform CM in Europe this year.
Schweinsteiger, before getting injured a couple of weeks ago.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
It's silly to argue about it because you have nothing constructive left to say. Chelsea's Ramirez, smartass.
Yeah, that's it dude. :agree:

Lampard, Ramires, how can you even mention a Chelsea midfielder? Have you even been watching their games? Because their midfield is eaten alive week in and week out. And you're hearing this from a big Ramires fan.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
B,

There's no CM in England that's close to Marchiso this year, not just his stats but his work for the team. He's currently the best CM in Italy this season also. Baring the usual suspects of Xavi, Iniesta, Fabregas and Alonso I find it hard to see a more inform CM in Europe this year.
Even that's not true. Pirlo has been easily better.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
B,

No disrespect intended Nic but you don't exactly have a good track record when critiquing players.:p The bolded part i won't disagree with but they are many variables to consider. If you're playing european football, the standard of football goes up significantly regardless of which league. There are many other CM's that i haven't listed because these boys would immediately try to dismiss them because of their goal stats.

At the end of the day, i ridiculed jussr because he originally stated that Marchisio is one of the top 5 midfielders in europe this season. After he has mocked, he swiftly decided to make it more descriptive.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
No disrespect intended Nic but you don't exactly have a good track record when critiquing players.:p The bolded part i won't disagree with but they are many variables to consider. If you're playing european football, the standard of football goes up significantly regardless of which league. There are many other CM's that i haven't listed because these boys would immediately try to dismiss them because of their goal stats.

At the end of the day, i ridiculed jussr because he originally stated that Marchisio is one of the top 5 midfielders in europe this season. After he has mocked, he swiftly decided to make it more descriptive.
Fair enough mate :tup:

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I guess everone would be happy if juve won a trophie even if its EL, wouldn't you?

2nd: if we are going to compare players, then it would be most correct to compare players in the same position (for example no reason to compare a DM with a winger)

3rd: It's too early to say who is top 5 central midfielders for this seaon just jet, but if he continues like this then, at least i think, he will be one of the best in this season
Obviously bro, that's why i found it amusing that you dismissed it outright. Totally agreed on the bolded bit but as things stand, there are other players that are grinding out good, solid performances.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Can't belive the leap in form this guy has made this season. Unbelievable.

Casper who?

Sent from my Atrix 4g using Tapatalk

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Was it the Milan and Inter games? Pirlo was very lazy I thought.

The player in Italy you could make cases for would be:

Inler and Vidal.
Marchisio hasn't exactly been mr. consistent himself. He comes out so fired up in big matches before being completely anonymous a week later against the likes of Siena, Bologna, Catania, Chievo.

And no I wouldn't say Inler or Vidal have been better than him so far but Pirlo has. Gargano and De rossi have also started well.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Marchisio hasn't exactly been mr. consistent himself. He comes out so fired up in big matches before being completely anonymous a week later against the likes of Siena, Bologna, Catania, Chievo.

And no I wouldn't say Inler or Vidal have been better than him so far but Pirlo has. Gargano and De rossi have also started well.
Pirlo has been quite poor recently, up until Palermo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)