Claudio Marchisio (129 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
marchisio's best game in a Juve shirt yesturday, regardless of the goal, he actually made a real impact, saw his potentially finally bloom to life yesturday with the way he beat his man, and at times weaved his way out of a crowd, had me sucking my thumb and saying "Mammaaaaaaaaaa"

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
marchisio's best game in a Juve shirt yesturday, regardless of the goal, he actually made a real impact, saw his potentially finally bloom to life yesturday with the way he beat his man, and at times weaved his way out of a crowd, had me sucking my thumb and saying "Mammaaaaaaaaaa"
:tup: you such a quick learner of how to please Janna :touched:

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
Lol, so you & him have in depth analysis & intel of all the midfielders across europe this season? Nevermind certain midfielders right now that are lighting the stage domestically & internationally in the CL. It doesn't take a genius to know that Marchisio isn't in the top 5 midfielders this year. I'm happy that he's stepped up his game & playing with consistency but the way you guys over hype his performances right now is laughable.
This is subjective and of course I haven't in depth analysis all the midfielders across the world, but neither have you. And yet you assume Marchisio can't be one of the best right now, form wise. It's all a matter of opinion really. You just don't accept a different one.

By the way, I'm talking about CMs of course.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
This is subjective and of course I haven't in depth analysis all the midfielders across the world, but neither have you. And yet you assume Marchisio can't be one of the best right now, form wise. It's all a matter of opinion really. You just don't accept a different one.

By the way, I'm talking about CMs of course.
I never said all the midfielders in the world & neither did jussr. I never said he isn't one of the best CM midfielders on form, i said he isn't near top 5 which you so boldly claim. I've seen enough matches in Bundesliga, EPL, La Liga, Ligue 1 & Serie A to know that there are other CM's that are playing much better than Marchisio & some of them are grinding out results on the european stage, which Marchisio isn't.

If Marchisio is one of the top 5 midfielders in terms of form & stats, why have you not claimed the same for Giovinco? The guy has scored 7 goals & 3 assists in 9 games.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Whatever that little lady of his is doing, keep doing it.
Surely you jest sir

I bet he plays better and better each time so he can earn a big money contract and then hire himself the best lawyers in Italy to help him win his divorce case and not lose out on any money to his cheeseburger-eating-wife

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
Giovinco is an attacker, who scored penalties. Not nearly as impressive as Marchisio. And I am still waiting on 5 CMs better than Marchisio (based on form).

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
Ok, but Giovincos primary goal is scoring. Marchisio does it all and scores a bucket load as well. Name me 5 CMs please, and players like C.Ronaldo don't count. He is not even a midfielder.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Surely you jest sir

I bet he plays better and better each time so he can earn a big money contract and then hire himself the best lawyers in Italy to help him win his divorce case and not lose out on any money to his cheeseburger-eating-wife
I was referring to Marchisio's girl, not Amauri's "that'll do donkey".

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Ok, but Giovincos primary goal is scoring. Marchisio does it all and scores a bucket load as well. Name me 5 CMs please, and players like C.Ronaldo don't count. He is not even a midfielder.
Off the top of my head:

Xavi
Lampard
Ramirez
Rasmus Elm
Hernanes
Christian Eriksen
Kevin De Bruyne

Scoring a bucket load would be considered double figures, once again, you love over exaggerating. Now just remember you said "Marchisio - top 5 midfielder in Europe this year." Those were your words, not mine. You were found wanting & then you changed your wording. Nevermind that i left out the other midfielders that have score a lot of goals.

As for Ronaldo not being a midfielder.:howler: Did you just start watching football this year? He is a winger that can play as a striker as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 128)