Off the top of my head:

Xavi
Lampard
Ramirez
Rasmus Elm
Hernanes
Christian Eriksen
Kevin De Bruyne

Scoring a bucket load would be considered double figures, once again, you love over exaggerating. Now just remember you said "Marchisio - top 5 midfielder in Europe this year." Those were your words, not mine. You were found wanting & then you changed your wording. Nevermind that i left out the other midfielders that have score a lot of goals.

As for Ronaldo not being a midfielder.:howler: Did you just start watching football this year? He is a winger that can play as a striker as well.
First of all Eriksen is an OM not a CM.
2nd. Kevin De Bruyne and Rasmus Elm both plays in a weaker league.
3rd. Ramirez hmm.. well about the same level as Marchisio I think?
Both Xavi and Lampard are better than Marchisio, but they are also 6 years older.

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I was referring to Marchisio's girl, not Amauri's "that'll do donkey".
Claudio is mistaken as cow herder when he's photographed walking around with his girl. He really needs to drop the (size) 10 and get with a (size) 0

They're both cheeseburger burglars.
True dat

I'd do Marchisio's girl, would like him to watch too.
I guess you, Claudio and Bill Clinton all live by the same motto: "fat chicks need love too"

why don't you just go fuck one of those giant bean bag chairs instead?

"Give 'em the heater"

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
First of all Eriksen is an OM not a CM.
2nd. Kevin De Bruyne and Rasmus Elm both plays in a weaker league.
3rd. Ramirez hmm.. well about the same level as Marchisio I think?
Both Xavi and Lampard are better than Marchisio, but they are also 6 years older.
I knew somebody was going to bring up the weaker league argument. If De Bruyne & Elm are only good enough for a weak league, how come they have put in some good performances in europe? Plain & simple matter is, they are show casing their talent on a higher stage than a domestic one, which Marchisio isn't doing.

What does Xavi & Lampards age have to do with Marchisio being in the top 5 in form CM's this year?

Marchisio is really doing well, he certainly has upped his game but to say he's in the top 5 in form CM this year when he hasn't played in european competition this season is taking it too far. Try & put your Juventus bias aside for a moment.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Who cares if Marchisio is in the top few midfielders at the moment?

What matters is that there are very few midfields around at the moment that are functioning better than Juve's.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005

What matters is that there are very few midfields around at the moment that are functioning better than Juve's.
Apparently us Juventus fans do. It's just amusing that things are totally being blown out of proportion, whether the team does well or not. It's always a gross exaggeration in the forum.

Joga Bonito

Jul 28, 2010
I knew somebody was going to bring up the weaker league argument. If De Bruyne & Elm are only good enough for a weak league, how come they have put in some good performances in europe?

Cause EL is the european version of carling cup?
BTW De Bruyne is not CM...
Elm plays for alkmaar. In EL they are in a fearsome group with big teams like Malmö ff, Mentalist and Austria Wien. So accordig to you he is a good player because he plays well against those fearsome teams in EL?

Not saying that Cladio is top 5 midfielder atm, bot plzz don't use such bad arguments as the ones with EL...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Claudio is mistaken as cow herder when he's photographed walking around with his girl. He really needs to drop the (size) 10 and get with a (size) 0

True dat

I guess you, Claudio and Bill Clinton all live by the same motto: "fat chicks need love too"

why don't you just go fuck one of those giant bean bag chairs instead?

"Give 'em the heater"
She couldn't handle my "heater".

This.
Red is the voice of reason today
He is everyday. :agree:
I knew somebody was going to bring up the weaker league argument. If De Bruyne & Elm are only good enough for a weak league, how come they have put in some good performances in europe?

Elm plays for alkmaar. In EL they are in a fearsome group with big teams like Malmö ff, Mentalist and Austria Wien. So accordig to you he is a good player because he plays well against those fearsome teams in EL?

Not saying that Cladio is top 5 midfielder atm, bot plzz don't use such bad arguments as the ones with EL...
BOOM

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005

If Juventus was in the EL, won it, you would hail it as a great feat & celebrate like mad, but hey it's the european carling cup. Talking about bad arguments.:tup:

Why are you telling me which teams they play for & which positions they play as if i haven't seen them before? Players can play more than one position, it doesn't mean you have to label them one term only. If you chose to read carefully, jussr said Marchisio is one of the top 5 in form players in europe, what didn't you understand about that?

Are those players that i listed not in form? Are they not playing in a european league as well as european competition?

Saying Claudio is one of the top 5 midfielders in europe this year is an exaggeration of epic proportions, it's merely your opinion that you seem to think is a fact. I can show you plenty midfielders that have scored more than 5 goals & many assists but they aren't being over hyped like you're doing with Marchisio. Come down from cloud nine, the lack of oxygen isn't helping.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I ignored this silly distraction, but I gotta say, why is Rasmus Elm mentionned? I know him well and like him, but he is NOT in Marchisio's level, and you cant exactly accuse me of being a fanboy of Claudio, heh. Lets just get real on that, Marchisio is clearly better then Elm.

And oh jussr, Giovinco >>>>>>>>> Marchisio.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
I never said all the midfielders in the world & neither did jussr. I never said he isn't one of the best CM midfielders on form, i said he isn't near top 5 which you so boldly claim. I've seen enough matches in Bundesliga, EPL, La Liga, Ligue 1 & Serie A to know that there are other CM's that are playing much better than Marchisio & some of them are grinding out results on the european stage, which Marchisio isn't.

If Marchisio is one of the top 5 midfielders in terms of form & stats, why have you not claimed the same for Giovinco? The guy has scored 7 goals & 3 assists in 9 games.
World, europe, you get what I meant...

As for the rest and your list, that's your opinion, but I'll keep mine. I agree with Eriksen, Hernanes and Xavi. Would definetily add Iniesta. Probably Yaya too. Plus Aquilani and Marchisio and you got it. It's silly to keep arguing about this and what really matters in the end is that he's on top helping Juve.

Just a final question, who's that Ramirez? Bologna's? Talk about over hyping a player... :howler:

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I ignored this silly distraction, but I gotta say, why is Rasmus Elm mentionned? I know him well and like him, but he is NOT in Marchisio's level, and you cant exactly accuse me of being a fanboy of Claudio, heh. Lets just get real on that, Marchisio is clearly better then Elm.
The argument isn't about who's better or not, it's about who are the top 5 in form midfielders in europe this year Osman. It's pretty obvious that certain players aren't on the same level but form was being mentioned & those are the players i immediately thought of.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008

As for the rest and your list, that's your opinion, but I'll keep mine. I agree with Eriksen, Hernanes and Xavi. Would definetily add Iniesta. Probably Yaya too. Plus Aquilani and Marchisio and you got it. It's silly to keep arguing about this and what really matters in the end is that he's on top helping Juve.

Just a final question, who's that Ramirez? Bologna's? Talk about over hyping a player... :howler:
Honestly the kid has talent and has shown it so many times this year.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005

It's silly to argue about it because you have nothing constructive left to say. Chelsea's Ramirez, smartass.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
B,

Ramirez from Chelsea is not anywhere near Marchisio on form or in talent buddy.

There's no CM in England that's close to Marchiso this year, not just his stats but his work for the team. He's currently the best CM in Italy this season also. Baring the usual suspects of Xavi, Iniesta, Fabregas and Alonso I find it hard to see a more inform CM in Europe this year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 118)