Claudio Marchisio (18 Viewers)

Max

Jul 15, 2003
I suppose he'll want a new contract soon if he's buying $115 t-shirts. Maybe this time around, Juve's negotiators will include an anti-invisibility clause.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Marchisio ready to sign

Juventus midfielder Claudio Marchisio is ready to commit his future to the club and sign a new deal.

The 25-year-old Italy international has seen talks for a renewal drag on for some time now.

“I am calm and I hope that it can be resolved soon, hopefully before the end of next season,” he said.

“I would like to avoid another year spent thinking about my contract and not the pitch.”

Asked if he would rather leave for England than stay in Italy, Marchisio replied: “I hope to stay.

“I have to hope while there isn't anything to sign

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
if the price is right we should let him go. Not used correctly right now under delneri, not good enough in his preferred position. good enough back up, but wouldnt spend good dollars on him.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
if the price is right we should let him go. Not used correctly right now under delneri, not good enough in his preferred position. good enough back up, but wouldnt spend good dollars on him.
Bet he would be a beast playing for madrid or man utd

Strangely, I agree with both views. Although i doubt he would be a true great elsewhere, but certainly a better player, around more talented team-mates, and a decent manager...than he has settled into at Juve. I don't think he has the mentality of a true champion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)