Claudio Marchisio (58 Viewers)

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Not sure about that one but seen people here compare Marchi to Gerrard and Lampard that's why I said that!

Anyway if no offer comes, send him to Parma to mature and become visible!

Jun 7, 2003
he hast to train in the gym. juve neglect fitness and gym a little bit, look at cristiano ronaldo or the other guys in england. they train very hard and are beasts, and look at marchisio i love him but he has to take that seriously and then we can compare him to lampard or gerrard alltough the comparison is not good.

he has to take creatin, proteins, bcas haha every substance that is not illegal haha.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
There are probably 15 or more players in the squad that should be sold before we even consider selling Marchisio (yes, unless an unlikely 18m bid comes in for him).
Grosso, sali, traore, motta, rinaudo, iaquinta, amauri, martinez, momo, pepe, manninger..i can count ten other players i would be happy to see leave the club..then i place marchisio in a group with grygera, of players who could be Ok as back up if only ever deployed in their natural positions.Traore, motta, rinaudo, pepe are loans, sali and manninger are leaving due to contract expiry (?)...so that leaves 5 players i see as more definite sales. Or 6 if you include Tiago...but if we somehow managed to bring in a proper manager, then i would be indifferent as to whether Tiago or MArchisio stays with us...as Tiago, at atletico, has been more useful than Marchisio this last season...also, looking at our potential sales, he is one of the more valuable. We could get 10-12m for him...nowhere near that much for momo,amauri, iaquinta, grosso...or martinez. COuld be a decent time to cash in on a player whose development, has horribly stagnated over the last two seasons. Changes of management, playing out of position, poor form for the squad as a whole..have all played their part in this. He is NOT a bad player...but, we need to concentrate on building as strong as possible starting XI. and that cannot include the marchisio of today. he wouldnt get into the starting XI of many teams near the summit of the main european leagues...

Out of the

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i agree, there probably are 15 other players to sell before marchisio, but that just shows how crap our squad is.

again, if an English club offered good money for him, we would be stupid not to cash in on him.

OR

Could we use him to get a useful player from another Serie A team...he wouldnt get a game at Inter or Milan, but others he may.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)