Claudio Marchisio (51 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
when he plays well he is the bright hope at juventus, he plays crap he is the terrible.
does anyone remember when del piero had contract issues, i think its the same for marchisio.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
when he plays well he is the bright hope at juventus, he plays crap he is the terrible.
does anyone remember when del piero had contract issues, i think its the same for marchisio.
Maybe. And he seems off touch just like last season, there could be some lingering injury or fitness issues.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
marchisio just need some competition with aqua to realise he needs to shape the hell up or be benched for the season, if he cant, he simply doesnt possess the mentality of a future captain(what many here call him), or a commanding centre midfielder

i mean, look at del pierp / zlatan back in 2006, alex found his way back out of the mediocre he was becomming

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
So apparently he's asking for 3m a season in his new contract.

You better do some talking on the pitch if you want to justify those demands.
Honestly 2 millions are more than enough for the guy ATM. He's inconsistent (he was brilliant few times and very average for the majority of the games that he played).

Someone like Chiellini earned his new contract because he was consistent over long period of time....

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
wow...some people (Adrian) are really fuckin' stupid.
Firstly, dont call me fucking stupid you dumbcunt!!

Tell me what Marchisio has done to be asking for 3m per year? Would he be rated as highly if he was a midtable team?

Giovinco got loaned out, as did the likes of Criscito and so many other "so called" young italians. Tell me what exactly has Marchisio done to deserve a spot a head of these guys and not be loaned out.

He is lucky to have a handful of great games...he is inconsistent, he is getting injured a lot.

And i stand by my comment, if he was from another country, brazil, germany, argentina, england, spain, france, holland......he would not have been in that WC...and he wouldnt be demanding such a wage based off a handful of good games at the club.

Andorra85

Jul 11, 2009
Marchisio needs to land some 40m piledriver gol at the 90 minute mark to win a game, then I will jump in the bandwagon, until... he is the player I will most likely want to see perform consistently match after match to be undisputedly starting CM above Momo and Melo because Juve has no Xavis, Pirlos, Lampards and Scholes.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
He's always been overrated around here. That's the truth. He's a good player but we expect too much from him. He's a solid all-around player but he doesn't do anything particularly well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)