Claudio Marchisio (39 Viewers)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Marchisio to miss Estonia and Faroes games

FLORENCE, Italy (AFP) - Juventus midfielder Claudio Marchisio has been sent home from Italy's training camp due to a thigh strain, the Italian Football Federation (Figc) said Monday.

The 24-year-old underwent tests at Italy's Coverciano base just outside Florence, after which it was decided he should return to his club to get treatment there.

"An initial prognosis suggests he'll be out for 10 days hence Marchisio will miss the trip to Estonia and the match against the Faroe Islands," said a Figc statement.

AFP

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
It’s reported Juventus will begin contract talks with Claudio Marchisio next week after he publicly complained at the lack of interest.

The midfielder had to pull out of international duty with Italy due to a knee injury.

Last month he caused controversy by complaining on his Facebook page that he was “pessimistic” about a renewal with Juve because he’d heard nothing from the club.

In Tuttosport today it is claimed a meeting has been set up between director general Beppe Marotta and agent Carlo Pallavicino.

Juventus released a statement a few weeks ago pointing out his contract didn’t expire until 2014, so there was no rush to engage in talks.

Tuttosport suggests the plan is to add one more year to the current deal so it’ll tie him to Juve until 2015.

FI

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I fear Marchisio will be hurt his whole career off and on. He just looks way too brittle to play in CM.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I fear Marchisio will be hurt his whole career off and on. He just looks way too brittle to play in CM.
i agree, we criticise aquilani but this guy is getting just as bad. At least Aquilani performs when he returns, marchisio prances around like a ballarina.

He needs to swallow a glass of concrete and harden the fuk up!! silly princess!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)