Claudio Marchisio (38 Viewers)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
No Problems Over Juventus Contract - Claudio Marchisio

Juventus midfielder Claudio Marchisio insists his career at the club is not under threat in relation to demands for a pay increase.

Marchisio's current deal expires in 2014, but rather than prolong his time at the Olimpico, he wants more recognition from the club.

"An extension? There is no problem with Juventus, I want to stay there and they want to keep me," he told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

"It's just that I want an adjustment to my deal, not an extension. Those who say that I have asked for mega wages are telling lies."

Juventus have been written off for the Scudetto, but Marchisio believes it's too early to say they are out of touch with the rest.

"Juventus are not Scudetto material? Luigi Del Neri just wants to motivate us," he added.

"We will see as we go on whether we are a first place team."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/ital...lems-over-juventus-contract-claudio-marchisio

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It's probably nothing. Marchisio was overjoyed with his goal and happy to respond to all the criticism he had.
Nothing? Clearly doesnt want Yak to greet him at all (looking away too), and the latter responds angrily to that, obvious to see there is a problem there based on that incident.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)