Claudio Marchisio (62 Viewers)

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Maresca said:
I am so happy to see these young guns playing for juve... please Secco DD, Gigli, let them stay at juve and do not loan them..
......but keep them, develop them & give them the experience they need to become Juve first team players. :agree:

Mark83 said:
I would say Marchisio is similar to Tacchinardi.
:agree: Everything I've seen & heard about Marchiso made me think of Tacchinardi too!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Pinturrichio said:
doesnt marchisio remind you abit of de rossi, i think he is very similar to him... he is a great fighter in the midfield, wins back a number of balls, has a very good shot at goal, the right timing when attacking, and also a vast ammount of technique... if he builds up on the last performance he can become an important member of the juventus squad..... than i dont realy agrea that paro is the next maresca... maresca was one of the greatest mistakes of the juventus past dirigence and we still miss him badly, he was highly creative in the midfield and scored many goals.. id love to see him back at juventus

no de rossi reminds me of marchisio :p

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Turk_Bianconero said:
nesta played a few matches
inzaghi was crap

gilardino made assist to Del Piero,so he was ok
gattuso was crap
pirlo made some good assists and 1 goal

JUVENTUS is Italian national team

they are nothing against 1982 JUVENTUS(not italy only JUVE)

also did you see fifa.com's thread about final

''FINAL IS NOT ITALY VS FRANCE,FINAL IS JUVE''

id say the final was more juve vs juve ;)

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Turk_Bianconero said:
inzaghi was crap

gattuso was crap

first off gattuso played great. its obvious that juve has some good players. many of which are italian. its not a big surprise many players playing in the world cup were once playing for juve. we are one of this biggest football teams alive. so people want to play for us. the world cup has absolutly nothing to do with juve. players dont play for italy trying to represent juve. they are representing there country. if u think about it u could also say juve is nothing without italy.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Turk_Bianconero said:
inzaghi was crap

gattuso was crap

are you sure that you watched the World Cup 2006, because you've got no idea what are you talking. Pirlo and Gattuso were among the best players in the tournament.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
one of the reasons only 2 goals were scored against. one an own goal and the other a penatly. best defensive performance from any team in a long while.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Morra10 said:
one of the reasons only 2 goals were scored against. one an own goal and the other a penatly. best defensive performance from any team in a long while.
greece in euro 2004 was also pretty good

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
Marchisio, tesoro bianconero

L'esperienza in Serie B della Juve, seppur durissima da sopportare per società e per i tifosi, si potrebbe rivelare importante per la matuarazione di quei giovani che la società piementese ha saputo far crescere nel suo vivaio e che ora possono maturare al fianco di campioni come Del Piero, Nedved e Buffon.

Nella gara di Napoli si è messo in grandissima evidenza Claudio Marchisio che, senza offesa, possiamo definire il De Rossi della Juventus.

Nato e cresciuto a Torino, Marchisio ha fatto tutta la trafila delle squadre giovanili sino a diventare il capitano della squadra Primavera con cui ha vinto un campionato e una Supercoppa la scorsa stagione. Deschamps in prima persona si è imposto con la società per aggregarlo alla prima squadra dopo averlo visto all'opera durante il ritiro estivo di Pinzolo.

Classe 1986, Marchisio oltre alla grandissima personalità, si è dimostrato un centrocampista completo. Bravo tecnicamente e attento in fase difensiva, il giovane bianconero ha illuminato il pubblico del San Paolo anche con qualche dribbling da applausi.

A descriverlo, con dovizia di particolari, è il suo ormai ex allenatore della Primavera, Vincenzo Chiarenza che rivela di averlo consigliato già l'anno scorso a Capello: "Anche l'anno scorso quando Emerson e Vieira erano infortunato avevo consigliato a Capello di puntare su Marchisio. Il giocatore che abbiamo visto a Napoli vi assicuro che può migliorare. E' bravo nelle conclusioni, scaltro e bravo nel giocare il pallone in ogi zona del campo. E' un combattente. Come Tardelli? Non direi che è più tecnico e meno dinamico".

http://sports.alice.it/it/cmc/calcio/200645/cmc_102851.html

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Don Bes said:
can everybody please agree to ignore from now on Turk_I_only_See_Bianconero. his opinion will not be changed so whats the point.
Morra10 said:
first off gattuso played great. its obvious that juve has some good players. many of which are italian. its not a big surprise many players playing in the world cup were once playing for juve. we are one of this biggest football teams alive. so people want to play for us. the world cup has absolutly nothing to do with juve. players dont play for italy trying to represent juve. they are representing there country. if u think about it u could also say juve is nothing without italy.
Arif said:
are you sure that you watched the World Cup 2006, because you've got no idea what are you talking. Pirlo and Gattuso were among the best players in the tournament.
Maresca said:
you must be kidding..

Pirlo and gattuso such a major part of the italian team. they just gave this team the attributes, which were missed in the italian NT for years.
Exactly, thank you all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)