Claudio Marchisio (126 Viewers)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Marchisio seems to be a good prospect, Ive never seem him play so I can comment much. But Im thrilled that some young players are making full starts for the first team.

Sep 28, 2002
Turk_Bianconero said:
nesta played a few matches
inzaghi was crap

gilardino made assist to Del Piero,so he was ok
gattuso was crap
pirlo made some good assists and 1 goal

JUVENTUS is Italian national team

they are nothing against 1982 JUVENTUS(not italy only JUVE)

also did you see fifa.com's thread about final

''FINAL IS NOT ITALY VS FRANCE,FINAL IS JUVE''
:blah:

this really deserves a warning. oh here it is. "trolling". fits perfectly :toast:

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Turk_Bianconero said:
do you remember last season,milan-Juventus match

if a Juventino watch that match and see his face while he talking with refree, I am sure he will hate gattuso
come on, don´t take that as a measure. he just wanted to avoid red card ;)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
He tends to play a little more forward than Paro. I've held off rating this guy for a bit, but after his display against Lecce he really caught my attention. I haven't seen today's Genoa match (yet!), but from what I head/read, it sounds like he had a real impact. Definitely one of the young players on this squad that I am very interested in...

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
swag said:
He tends to play a little more forward than Paro. I've held off rating this guy for a bit, but after his display against Lecce he really caught my attention. I haven't seen today's Genoa match (yet!), but from what I head/read, it sounds like he had a real impact. Definitely one of the young players on this squad that I am very interested in...

yes he had a good game in the genoa match. he was winning balls and running all over the place. he really wants to do something for juve. he isn't an outstanding talent but he is a player which can develop under the radar and come up out of nowhere.

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
Turk_Bianconero said:
I dont like compare our players with milanista

Marchisio next Conte
Paro next Maresca
Chiellini next Gentile or Cabrini
those are great players. I mean, Pirlo has a lot of talent the core of Italy, Maldini is a legend. So fucking narrow minded
another case of "any non juve player is overrated or a fucking pile of shit":disagree:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Turk_Bianconero said:
you can tell,but I wont listen you about milanistas

gattuso is biggest dog in the world for me,my hate for him will never end
Can't stand Gattuso partly cos he is just a thug but mainly cos he used to play for Rangers and in Scotland, Aberdeen v Rangers is similar to juve v inter in terms of hatred level. Don't like his style, feel all midfielders should be able to contribute going forward no matter how good they are defensively.

Jul 28, 2002
Rino would walk into our starting lineup.

Gattuso is a top draw player and adds a lot more going forward than he is credited for.

Jul 28, 2002
In fact i couldnt honestly name a side that imho he couldnt walk straight into the starting line up.

Chelsea, Barca, Real, Man U infact everyteam in the world would let him walk into their side.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 125)