Claudio Marchisio (18 Viewers)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Nobody deserves the no. 10 if you're trying to put it objectively. No one, not even fucking Neymar or Messi if we sign one of them.

So either you retire it, or give it to a young hot prospect midfielder not a forward.
There are no words to reply to your posts. At least they are fun to read.

Just as a side note, I'm really happy that people like you are as far away as possible from managing my favorite club.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Before 1995, starters got numbers from 1 to 11.
What Did they changed the numbers every match (if a starter has a minor injury and has to be on the bench)? Weren't they registered and had their numbers throughout season?

I didn't payed attention to that stuff back then.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
There are no words to reply to your posts. At least they are fun to read.

Just as a side note, I'm really happy that people like you are as far away as possible from managing my favorite club.
thank god we all are the same far away from that.

and how on earth do you know now that verratti doesn't deserve the number 10 in the future I do agree if we give it to someone it would be better to give it to some young prospect instead of giving it to vuci or someone else in the current squad.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011

and how on earth do you know now that verratti doesn't deserve the number 10 in the future I do agree if we give it to someone it would be better to give it to some young prospect instead of giving it to vuci or someone else in the current squad.
Why bother?

Raz

Nov 20, 2005

You serious? Lets buy some 17 year old younger guy, give him the number and hope it turns out well.

The number should not be given to Vuci or anyone from our squad next season, maybe even not to our big signing. But giving it to a new 21 year old signing is just retarded at best.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
You serious? Lets buy some 17 year old younger guy, give him the number and hope it turns out well.

The number should not be given to Vuci or anyone from our squad next season, maybe even not to our big signing. But giving it to a new 21 year old signing is just retarded at best.
no I don't say give it to verratti right away
but if in the future he proves to be a big name player I would wish to give it to him. Just a player like marchisio (someone who represent juve) and since marchisio is stick with 8 which is perfect for him I would retire it till their is someone who has the juventus dna and who is at the club also when he was very young.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
In the future :D A lot can happen in the future, and a lot can be seen as a good choice, but the discussion is to give it now, next season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)