Claudio Marchisio (159 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I dont think so.... Buffon is a legend by himself and he is making the #1 beyond legendary now...... He has been playing for us for 11 years now and he will surely play for like 3-4-5 years more. There isnt a better Del Piero sub than Buffon when it comes to the captaincy and i am very, very happy about it. I shared my opinion regarding the #10...Juve shouldnt hurry, we dont need to have a player wearing it right from next season, we can keep it at rest and choose after a while who to give it to.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I dont think so.... Buffon is a legend by himself and he is making the #1 beyond legendary now...... He has been playing for us for 11 years now and he will surely play for like 3-4-5 years more. There isnt a better Del Piero sub than Buffon when it comes to the captaincy and i am very, very happy about it. I shared my opinion regarding the #10...Juve shouldnt hurry, we dont need to have a player wearing it right from next season, we can keep it at rest and choose after a while who to give it to.
Yep you are right,and ofc he won't get it but he is Legend .
I have to choice players who can wear no 10,i would say : Buffon,Chiellini,Pirlo,Marchisio.
But yes we shouldn't hurry,till right man comes for it .

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
If the no. 10 isn't retired for the next two seasons, I think it'd be wise to hand it to a midfielder rather than a forward who's required to score lots of goals. I would probably give it to Verratti.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm absolutely honest saying I really have lost words to reply or say anything about this.

May 22, 2007
So there was an emotional interview with him post match where he was asked about Del Piero.

I downloaded the SKY coverage for the celebrations and they don't seem to have it. Does anyone know where it is?

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm absolutely honest saying I really have lost words to reply or say anything about this.
Nobody deserves the no. 10 if you're trying to put it objectively. No one, not even fucking Neymar or Messi if we sign one of them.

So either you retire it, or give it to a young hot prospect midfielder not a forward.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 157)