Claudio Marchisio (17 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Im one of Marchisio’s biggest fans, but its not that hard to see hes very fragile at the moment.
Some people just want to see Marchisio thrust back into the lineup regardless of whether it is the right decision or not for the team and the player. Childish stuff really.

Marchisio is an important player in this side and one that Allegri has never been shy about using before. If he were able, I am sure we would be seeing much more of him.

Pretty naive imo for posters here, looking in from the outside, to be making all these assumptions about the player's fitness and the thought process of staff behind the scenes.

- - - Updated - - -

Evidently Marchisio is our secret weapon come March :D
He will be our January signing :touched:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:D

- - - Updated - - -

Some people just want to see Marchisio thrust back into the lineup regardless of whether it is the right decision or not for the team and the player. Childish stuff really.

Marchisio is an important player in this side and one that Allegri has never been shy about using before. If he were able, I am sure we would be seeing much more of him.

Pretty naive imo for posters here, looking in from the outside, to be making all these assumptions about the player's fitness and the thought process of staff behind the scenes.

- - - Updated - - -

He will be our January signing :touched:
Was gonna say the same thing about a January signing :lol:

May 23, 2013
That’s the best counter argument I’ve heard yet. Good stuff :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

His limited playing time is killing his fitness. I don’t think he has any issues with his knee anymore
Kinda said the samething yesterday.............:shifty:

Ungrateful bitches he was not bad at all yesterday and Allegri is an idiot for playing him as b2b when he is not fully fit since it is not his true position.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Playing Marchisio more than 5-10 min in sub cameos isn’t really thrusting him into the lineup. IMO ESPECIALLY in games were max is notorious for either only using 2 subs or waiting wayyyyy into the second half is where the solution is. 20 -25 mins as a sub would be much better for him. Occasional starts but most importantly a progressive system to get him to a point where he can at least play a full 45 consistently for a good run of games.

But hey...26 injuries already this season our physios are clearly on the right track

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Playing Marchisio more than 5-10 min in sub cameos isn’t really thrusting him into the lineup. IMO ESPECIALLY in games were max is notorious for either only using 2 subs or waiting wayyyyy into the second half is where the solution is. 20 -25 mins as a sub would be much better for him. Occasional starts but most importantly a progressive system to get him to a point where he can at least play a full 45 consistently for a good run of games.

But hey...26 injuries already this season our physios are clearly on the right track
So if our physios are so bad and we are so injury prone then why are you arguing to put Cheesio back in. He will just get injured again instantly right?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So if our physios are so bad and we are so injury prone then why are you arguing to put Cheesio back in. He will just get injured again instantly right?
Ummm, no.

His knee is fine. He has muscle issues which more than likely goes down to not reintegrating him properly.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Hustini sports medicine expert level 10. Diagnosing and coming up with recovery plans by watching on tv :tup:
I been around this stuff my whole life. Seen injuries been injured watched recoveries. Don’t need to be a doctor to know an athlete doesn’t become fit by not playing.

Common sense level 10.

- - - Updated - - -

Notice his injury is down to muscle fatigue. That’s what they called it.

That’s because he isn’t playing enough :lol:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I been around this stuff my whole life. Seen injuries been injured watched recoveries. Don’t need to be a doctor to know an athlete doesn’t become fit by not playing.

Common sense level 10.

- - - Updated - - -

Notice his injury is down to muscle fatigue. That’s what they called it.

That’s because he isn’t playing enough :lol:
Yes because not playing in competitive matches means he is just sitting at home on his ass watching TV not working on fitness at all. And you don't need to be a manager to know that the team result is infinitely more important than one player getting a chance to reintegrate.

Football manager level 10

muscle fatigue from not playing LOOOOL once again its like you're saying if he isn't playing in competitive matches he must just be sitting on his ass. He won't work out unless it is in a competitive match. He is too proud. He is a pro athlete, Hustini not a snowflake. Be real.

Maybe his muscles refuse to be unfatigued unless they know they are getting screen time on TV :lol:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
and what did you learn from watching Juve against practically Torino's B side? Marchisio has proven in other matches this season his effectiveness. 1 lucky tackle and suddenly khedira is God again
You keep misinterpreting the whole thing. This isn't a Marchisio vs Khedira, the more talented one plays. This is a fit player vs a broken one, and because you hate the fit one, you want to play the broken one at all costs. It's plain stupid

- - - Updated - - -

Yes because not playing in competitive matches means he is just sitting at home on his ass watching TV not working on fitness at all. And you don't need to be a manager to know that the team result is infinitely more important than one player getting a chance to reintegrate.

muscle fatigue from not playing LOOOOL once again its like you're saying if he isn't playing in competitive matches he must just be sitting on his ass. He won't work out unless it is in a competitive match. He is too proud. He is a pro athlete, Hustini not a snowflake. Be real.
Exactly.

Sturaro plays more than him ffs, it's obvious as day what the issue is

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Maybe his muscles refuse to be unfatigued unless they know they are getting screen time on TV :lol:
Where do you get "he must be sitting on his ass"? Are you unable to read?

I'll see if I can simplify this to an easier level:

An athlete, in any sport, can't simply go and complete a full match out of the blue if his muscles aren't prepared for it.

His.Knee.Is.Fine.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
You keep misinterpreting the whole thing. This isn't a Marchisio vs Khedira, the more talented one plays. This is a fit player vs a broken one, and because you hate the fit one, you want to play the broken one at all costs. It's plain stupid

- - - Updated - - -
:agree: Its childish, the stuff of fantasy.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The sad thing is Khedira deemed himself in prime form in a recent interview yet he has been close to useless for the majority of this season
Even with all of Khedira's injury issues in the past he was immediately given playing time quickly. Went through a crack knee and many muscle injuries and he was given time quickly.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly.

Sturaro plays more than him ffs, it's obvious as day what the issue is
What's the obvious issue?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Where do you get "he must be sitting on his ass"? Are you unable to read?

I'll see if I can simplify this to an easier level:

An athlete, in any sport, can't simply go and complete a full match out of the blue if his muscles aren't prepared for it.

His.Knee.Is.Fine.
If his muscles aren't prepared for it then why in the fuck do you want to play him? Maybe he should, you know, prepare for it outside of a fucking competitive match ie that shit he does every day called training or play with the primavera ffs.

But i guess, in your mind, recovering his muscle strength doesn't happen without a large television audience.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Again, I really don't see how you and Kyle are interpreting that at all. It's like you are deliberately trying to fabricate what our point is. At least for me, he NEEDs to play more but does that mean instantly moving Khedira to the bench indefinitely? No, not really. Why is it so hard to comprehend that 20-25 min sub appearances is all that unfathomable?

- - - Updated - - -

If his muscles aren't prepared for it then why in the fuck do you want to play him? Maybe he should, you know, prepare for it outside of a fucking competitive match ie that shit he does every day called training or play with the primavera ffs.

But i guess, in your mind, recovering his muscle strength doesn't happen without a large television audience.
Which goes back to other parts of my argument that you love to chop out when its convenient. His reintegration has been poor. Last 5 matches before the last...4 mins, 9 mins, 11 mins...how is that ever going to get his muscles to a level where he can contribute to the team?

But when was the last time he played with the Primavera? You do realize that the 2 hour training sessions are also tactics and that kind of drilling, right? It's not all sprinting and pure fitness. Those players that are match fit can afford that because well, they play more than 400 mins in half a season.

- - - Updated - - -

For some time now, Marchisio has been training for the most part with the first team which would lead any normal sports enthusiast to gather he is fit to play for than 5-10 mins a game.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Again, I really don't see how you and Kyle are interpreting that at all. It's like you are deliberately trying to fabricate what our point is. At least for me, he NEEDs to play more but does that mean instantly moving Khedira to the bench indefinitely? No, not really. Why is it so hard to comprehend that 20-25 min sub appearances is all that unfathomable?

- - - Updated - - -

Which goes back to other parts of my argument that you love to chop out when its convenient. His reintegration has been poor. Last 5 matches before the last...4 mins, 9 mins, 11 mins...how is that ever going to get his muscles to a level where he can contribute to the team?

But when was the last time he played with the Primavera? You do realize that the 2 hour training sessions are also tactics and that kind of drilling, right? It's not all sprinting and pure fitness. Those players that are match fit can afford that because well, they play more than 400 mins in half a season.
By working them out in the other million opportunities he has to do that as a pro athlete outside of just throwing him back into competitive matches? Its almost like you think if its not on tv it isn't happening.

Yes because players who are coming back from injury never have special made programs for them.

I give up, you and Sadass Devil obviously know more than the professionals doing this. You have absolutely zero experience at a pro level or any remote knowledge of what the daily situation actually is at Juve Stadium but Euromaxx should be fired and you two should run the team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)