Claudio Marchisio (14 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Lmao, khedira is a both ucl and world cup winner; marchisio has never won either competition yet, at this point he may never will.
Got them Khedira haters all worked up with that comment :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Whata bullshit argument.

Marchisio would have won both trophies if he was on those teams too...and as a protagonist.
I love Claudio, but he never would have been a starter for Mou's Real Madrid, let alone a "protagonist" lol.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Forgot the fawn analogy :lol:

But seriously, if Z is ok with the current reintegration regime that Claudio is on, when is it realistic for him to ever get full match fitness?

- - - Updated - - -

He doesn’t need pace to do his job.

- - - Updated - - -

His operation was nearly a year ago :D
I think part of the issue is that Allegri seems to prefer Pjanic as Regista hence why we've seen the Marchisio appearance coming in a B2B role and B2B has got to be a terrible role for someone with the fitness issues marchisio allegedly has. Marchisio still has the clever runs, technique, wicked shots and general smarts of where to place himself to steal possession back without going to ground to be an effective B2B but all the hustling is probably taking a lot out of him.

I have a feeling why we are and may continue to see so little of Marchisio is because Pjanic has cemented himself as a key player in that role

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I think part of the issue is that Allegri seems to prefer Pjanic as Regista hence why we've seen the Marchisio appearance coming in a B2B role and B2B has got to be a terrible role for someone with the fitness issues marchisio allegedly has.

I have a feeling why we are and may continue to see so little of Marchisio is because Pjanic has cemented himself as a key player in that role
That’s the best counter argument I’ve heard yet. Good stuff :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

His limited playing time is killing his fitness. I don’t think he has any issues with his knee anymore

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

His limited playing time is killing his fitness. I don’t think he has any issues with his knee anymore
been saying this for some weeks now, i get the same response about how he is not ready to displace khedira because of his injury and lack of fitness, what utter tosh

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

As much as I like Cheesio I don't think you can critisize Allegri for not benching Pjanic. Pjanic :tuttosport:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Forgot the fawn analogy :lol:

But seriously, if Z is ok with the current reintegration regime that Claudio is on, when is it realistic for him to ever get full match fitness?

- - - Updated - - -

He doesn’t need pace to do his job.

- - - Updated - - -

His operation was nearly a year ago :D
but he had 2 injuries after that, and still cant play serious football without risking. i dont see how playing him will do him good, if he cant keep up with the pace of the game. he started vs Torino, looked out of place all the time, and is now in question for the next game.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
been saying this for some weeks now, i get the same response about how he is not ready to displace khedira because of his injury and lack of fitness, what utter tosh
I don't think its garbage. Remember back in the past Allegri has fielded Marchisio as a B2B mid and he was fantastic, particularly in our 2015 CL run, so its not as if Allegri doesn't see Cheesio as that sort of player.

Which is why i think its fair to assume, from the outside looking in, that there is still some concern about Claudios physical condition.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
but he had 2 injuries after that, and still cant play serious football without risking. i dont see how playing him will do him good, if he cant keep up with the pace of the game. he started vs Torino, looked out of place all the time, and is now in question for the next game.
If all injured players only relied on the fitness they get in daily practice they would never be match fit therefore never be fit enough to play.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Again, no one is saying he needs immediate 90 min matches but only 4, 9, and 11 mins isn’t going to ever get him to be able to contribute to the team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)