Claudio Marchisio (16 Viewers)

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
from 1 to 10, 1 being heaven and 10 being hell, please, give me a rating on how you felt when Bonucci left and how you would've felt if Marchisio left. for me Bonucci was 8.5 and Marchisio probably would've been 9, can't really say that Leo was a nobody and Marchisio is everything. if you feel different fine, but you can't really blame people for having a broken heart over Bonucci's departure
Marchisio 9
Bonucci 8 or 8.5
10 reserved for Gigi and Ale

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
from 1 to 10, 1 being heaven and 10 being hell, please, give me a rating on how you felt when Bonucci left and how you would've felt if Marchisio left. for me Bonucci was 8.5 and Marchisio probably would've been 9, can't really say that Leo was a nobody and Marchisio is everything. if you feel different fine, but you can't really blame people for having a broken heart over Bonucci's departure
bonucci 6,5
alves 5
pogba 5,5
vidal 7

marchisio would be a 9. he's a symbol for us: the only player who reached two cl finals from our primavera. he wasn't a key player last year, that injury probably ended his career as an elite player, but still, he's a symbol for this team.

on the pitch, juventus miss (or will miss) vidal and dani alves the most. both are exceptional players who we failed to replace. in fact, dani alves is impossible to replace, that douche is simply unique.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
bonucci 6,5
alves 5
pogba 5,5
vidal 7

marchisio would be a 9. he's a symbol for us: the only player who reached two cl finals from our primavera. he wasn't a key player last year, that injury probably ended his career as an elite player, but still, he's a symbol for this team.

on the pitch, juventus miss (or will miss) vidal and dani alves the most. both are exceptional players who we failed to replace. in fact, dani alves is impossible to replace, that douche is simply unique.
well for me Bonucci was way worse than either Alves, Pogba or Vidal. the guy was a legacy player for us, spent almost a decade here, transformed from unproven young defender into one of the best in the world, won legendary 6 scudetto's and would've been a valid candidate to be next in line after Buffon to be the captain. the other three? great players all of them, but at no point Juventus legends, Bonucci certainly was until he became the enemy.

Marchisio is even worse, but Bonuccii certainly dodnt leave much room for improvemment

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
bonucci 6,5
alves 5
pogba 5,5
vidal 7

Marchisio was allready in the team of the week and impressed in preseason

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
:tup: Every shirt i have prior to that one where del piero shirts.

Sadkly, my mother only bought me the fake shirts. Which i didnt knew at the time
Without flock, Del Piero #10, or Marchisio #8 are the only shirts i buy.

...know what's worse than getting fake Juve shirts? Getting a fake Giovane Elber shirt.

Fuck off :D @Fr3sh

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Bonucci 6
Alves 2
Pogba 5
Vidal 6
Padoin 7
Storari 7
Marchisio would be 9

- - - Updated - - -

Without flock, Del Piero #10, or Marchisio #8 are the only shirts i buy.

...know what's worse than getting fake Juve shirts? Getting a fake Giovane Elber shirt.

Fuck off :D @Fr3sh
Guess what, my brother got a fake Lars Ricken shirt.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Bonucci 6
Alves 2
Pogba 5
Vidal 6
Padoin 7
Storari 7
Marchisio would be 9
Bonucci 8
Alves -285164911994²
Pogba 5
Vidal 5
Padoin 6
Storari 6
Marchisio would be 10

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
He got it 18 years ago when he was 9 (he has 2 years more to go than we do) from our uncle and I think he has never worn it. We found it a year ago in our parents attic and he has putted it on for a bad taste party.
Bad taste indeed :p

LUPFEN! JETZT! :cry:
I still can't believe it. Lars Ricken FFS :sergio:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
still, i'm afraid he won't be back at the level he was before his injury.

anyway, if it was up to me, i'd kept him until he's ready to retire.
People keep saying this... but since he's returned from injury last season he's had a lot of fine games. The only issue was that he wasn't at full fitness, but there's no reason to think he can't get there.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Bad taste indeed :p

LUPFEN! JETZT! :cry:
I still can't believe it. Lars Ricken FFS :sergio:
Yes, pure bad taste.

It is the first CL-final i can remember. Luckily we've watched it on swiss TV channel, and so I'm not traumatized by those two words. But even fucking swiss TV and my parents supported Dortmund due to Chapuisat.

The year before I can't remember, maybe i was too young or i just have been interested in swiss football. So in my memories are just lost finals. Fucking 5 of them!

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
well let's just agree to disagree, for me the Bonucci sell was a $#@!ing disaster, he was the future of the club, I don't care for who he played in the past and who owned him at the time. yeah, Marchisio would've been worse, but both were living Juve legends and possible future captains
Well, we agree on the Bonucci sale being a disaster 'though... That being said and of course it's easy in hindsight but I haven't seen Chiellini, Marchisio or Buffon ever fall out with a coach like Bonucci did... They are the ones with more Juve DNA, with more of the famous 'Stile Juve', with more captain blood in their veins.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Well, we agree on the Bonucci sale being a disaster 'though... That being said and of course it's easy in hindsight but I haven't seen Chiellini, Marchisio or Buffon ever fall out with a coach like Bonucci did... They are the ones with more Juve DNA, with more of the famous 'Stile Juve', with more captain blood in their veins.
I was really shocked to see our poster boy and main philanthrope PD10 treat Allegri the way he did last season, but I guess shit happens to even most pure of souls

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)