Claudio Marchisio (37 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Lol as if we're selling Claudio.
I've barely been on Tuz or Twitter over the past 12-14 hours, so I'm just catching up with all this hysteria now. As if Marchisio would want to leave, or us trying to sell him to Milan so late in the window. It's clearly GdS up to their old tricks of destabilisation again. They use this tactic a few times per season.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I can't stand him as a footballer, seeing him on the pitch in our shirt. I have nothing against the guy, it's just he is a friggin Pescara level player who runs around in our colors.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Tehnically I'm sure at least 50% of usual posters r better than Stu... I'm impressed how he managed to be a professional and play for Juve.

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
I wouldn't sell Marchisio even if it was for a swap with Asensio and Kroos - Marchisio is a Juve symbol one of the very few remaining and you don't fucking sell your symbol to your rivals and those who compare the magnitude of selling Bonucci and Pogba to Marchisio are not real fans probably because, selling Marchisio would be a disaster and a statement of weakness.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
I wouldn't sell Marchisio even if it was for a swap with Asensio and Kroos - Marchisio is a Juve symbol one of the very few remaining and you don't fucking sell your symbol to your rivals and those who compare the magnitude of selling Bonucci and Pogba to Marchisio are not real fans probably because, selling Marchisio would be a disaster and a statement of weakness.

I'd take a Marchisio - Asensio swap if we had more competent midfielders.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Bonucci might have not had the same status as Il Principino, but he was very close, the guy was a living legend until decided to trade it all for Milan's captain armband. he was so close that it was going to be a real contest between him, Marchisio and Chiellini for our armband when Buffon retired, I'd say his transfer was a total disaster and a statement of problems inside the club. About Pogba I agree, the guy was always going to leave with an agent like Mino, just like Donnarumma won't stay at Milan for long

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Bonucci might have not had the same status as Il Principino, but he was very close, the guy was a living legend until decided to trade it all for Milan's captain armband. he was so close that it was going to be a real contest between him, Marchisio and Chiellini for our armband when Buffon retired, I'd say his transfer was a total disaster and a statement of problems inside the club. About Pogba I agree, the guy was always going to leave with an agent like Mino, just like Donnarumma won't stay at Milan for long
He wasn't even close to Marchisio's status at Juve... Marchisio has never played for another team and he probably never will either. That's unique. Do not compare those 2.

May 23, 2013
I wouldn't sell Marchisio even if it was for a swap with Asensio and Kroos - Marchisio is a Juve symbol one of the very few remaining and you don't $#@!ing sell your symbol to your rivals and those who compare the magnitude of selling Bonucci and Pogba to Marchisio are not real fans probably because, selling Marchisio would be a disaster and a statement of weakness.

yup

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Dont mention marchisio in teh same sentence with that piece of filth

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
That's cool. It's just a thing you had to go through to become stronger. Being strong is more important outside of the gym. So you can be proud of yourself.

You present yourself tough, swear and stuff, but deep down you're a soft soul that means no harm. I'd actually expect a stab in the back from many others members here before you.

No homo. No homo.
Thats very kind :)

I'm not disagreeing either

- - - Updated - - -

Respect, I had a similar situation, but ended up getting a Del Piero shirt, definitely the most cherished amongst my current collection.
:tup: Every shirt i have prior to that one where del piero shirts.

Sadkly, my mother only bought me the fake shirts. Which i didnt knew at the time

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Still Juve's property at the time. He was playing in an Empoli jersey, thinking about Juve. Nowhere near Bonucci who played for 2 Milanese clubs. The comparison is crooked.
well let's just agree to disagree, for me the Bonucci sell was a fucking disaster, he was the future of the club, I don't care for who he played in the past and who owned him at the time. yeah, Marchisio would've been worse, but both were living Juve legends and possible future captains

abrakadaver07

Jul 8, 2008
Still don't get why Sturaro is so unpopular, I mean when has he ever really hurt us?

His technical quality is...underwhelming of course, but he's a decent back-up who always puts his shift in and has a great attitude. It's not like he's some type of Isla or Ogbonna player whose mistakes have cost us dearly at times.
This, so much. I'm not saying he's good enough to start for us, at least not yet, but as a sub what do people want more? I mean Padoin was idolized here for the way he served the club but everyone shits on Sturaro because? Yeah let's just pray Asamoah returns to his best after 3 years of being a groupie basically or that Lemina somehow develops a brain bigger than a peanut in the process.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)