Claudio Marchisio (175 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Marchisio is a decent to good box-to-box CM (with one spectatcular season, Conte's first) and a world class DM.

Actually, he used to be. He depended a lot on his athleticism, agility and very improved stamina and toughness.

Lets hope his athleticism isn't compromised like it happened with Asamoah.

- - - Updated - - -

Given pjanic's ability to improvise and put people in front of the goal, he should be nearer the goal - at least as a CM. It seems like waste to put the guy behind as a regista. Pirlo was OK because he lost a lot of mobility.
14/15 was WC from him

Buy on AliExpress.com

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
It was good to hear the commentator in the West Ham match yesterday referencing Marchsio. I have to admit that I was surprised to learn from him that Claudio has 'commenced light training' I had no idea that he was as advanced in his recovery as this.

Am I right in assuming that, realistically, we cannot envisage him returning until the beginning of November until the very earliest?

I had him pencilled in for a return, all this going well, as from the late November/early December periods.

Has there been any club updates in the recent past as the his recovery?

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011
It was good to hear the commentator in the West Ham match yesterday referencing Marchsio. I have to admit that I was surprised to learn from him that Claudio has 'commenced light training' I had no idea that he was as advanced in his recovery as this.

Am I right in assuming that, realistically, we cannot envisage him returning until the beginning of November until the very earliest?

I had him pencilled in for a return, all this going well, as from the late November/early December periods.

Has there been any club updates in the recent past as the his recovery?
Yes, Allegri said he will return in October

Itay

Aug 10, 2009
To be honest, about 3 years ago I didn't think he has what it takes to be WC.
He was always giving everything he had, and I always loved him for it, but he didn't make the leap I expected.
3 years later, he's one of my all time Juve legends, a WC player and a great individual... he's the Juventus spirit in the essence.

I love you Cheesio!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The guy is very dilligent. ge is ot fancy and not hyped.. but the guys who knows his work, know how important his duty is for juventus.

IMO he is an indisputed legend because of his unique career with us.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
To be honest, about 3 years ago I didn't think he has what it takes to be WC.
He was always giving everything he had, and I always loved him for it, but he didn't make the leap I expected.
3 years later, he's one of my all time Juve legends, a WC player and a great individual... he's the Juventus spirit in the essence.

I love you Cheesio!
You are forgiven, my child.

Juve FC

Jul 11, 2016
I guess he's talking about 13/14. Pogba had 4194 while Marchisio had 3000 minutes played. But even in that season Marchisio did play quite a lot, he was in the top 10.

I don't recall if he had injuries during that time, though.

Other seasons Marchisio is above.
Pogba played in place of Marchisio but Marchisio was injured to start the season. He started more in the second half of the season.

May 23, 2013
Marchisio only had that many minutes due to the fact that he was usually off the bench and filled in for an injured Vidal for a couple of months. The bald headed man even benched him for the 2nd Benfica game when he was our best player on form. But I guess it was all a blessing in disguise since Conte found his real position as a regista either vs Trabonzapor or Cagliari.

- - - Updated - - -

Which season was that?
13/14

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Marhsio is 30 years old and he had 3 good seasons in his life.

Conte first season
Allegri 2 seasons.

That's it. This is factual. There is a reason his nickname is Casper.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 172)