Claudio Marchisio (43 Viewers)

abrakadaver07

Jul 8, 2008
Remember last season when we also started without Claudio for the first month or so? With Padoin as regista and out of form Pogba? We were beyond bad, except for the City game. Easily one of our most influential players on and off the pitch.

Mike C

Jul 28, 2016
Remember last season when we also started without Claudio for the first month or so? With Padoin as regista and out of form Pogba? We were beyond bad, except for the City game. Easily one of our most influential players on and off the pitch.
So true. Good thing he'll be back soon. October's just around the corner :tup:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
His wife is average. And her face surely isn't 10/10.

However Marchisio is a boss cause she's his childhood gf.
That's always kind of cool.

Not to turn this into forum.bodybuilding.com again, but is he going to be bulkier once he returns?
I don't know. I think they might try to build up his muscles somewhat, because in the end they do support the knee.

Your opinion, @Zacheryah?

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Marotta: Marchisio is a champion and will be back in 2 months.

As I've been saying. Even with complications and a second operation he'll be back for money time. No need for a panic buy in midfield. A champion or no one at all is the guideline.

Jul 13, 2010
Marotta: Marchisio is a champion and will be back in 2 months.

As I've been saying. Even with complications and a second operation he'll be back for money time. No need for a panic buy in midfield. A champion or no one at all is the guideline.
so you want either portugal NT or brazil U23 player by champion refference

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

posted a tweet which suggested he was preparing to make his long awaited comeback stating that; “Another week passes, my goal is getting nearer”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)