Claudio Marchisio (106 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
It makes some sense, though. Claudio has played a lot of minutes recently, he's tired, he needs to be rotated, too -- but we desperately need results right now, and have no quality backup for that role.

This was a huge match for Sevilla, that team really did give their all in the second half. Meanwhile, our midfield were catching up on their REM sleep.

Will be nice to see Asabob included in the CL knockout list, he would have made a big difference in the 2nd half.
Actually, we litterally had no backup tonight. Not a single cm on the bench that wasent a primavera kid

- - - Updated - - -

First lost in the season with him in the field... When people said that he´s not so important, first game he played not well and we loose, coincidence?
Its actually more telling how.

Around 55'th minute, he started to collapse and the entire midfield who were ripping sevilla untill then, came to a halt and when down with him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Actually, we litterally had no backup tonight. Not a single cm on the bench that wasent a primavera kid

- - - Updated - - -

Its actually more telling how.

Around 55'th minute, he started to collapse and the entire midfield who were ripping sevilla untill then, came to a halt and when down with him.
:agree:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Marchisio: 'Juve deserved win'
By Football Italia staff

Claudio Marchisio insists Juventus “certainly deserved to win more than Sevilla” in their 1-0 defeat.

The result means Manchester City win the Champions League group and the Bianconeri will have a tougher draw in the Round of 16.

“It’s hugely disappointing for everyone that we didn’t get first place in the group,” wrote Marchisio on Instagram.

“Big regrets because in any case we put in a good performance without finding the goal, which we certainly deserved more than them.

“Qualification for the next round is achieved, now our heads and time are dedicated to Serie A.”
@AlexJuventino :boh: how come they all think they deserved a win?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I can't stand when our players come out and say "we deserved to win". Bullshit. If the tables were turned and we were being dominated and we scored a lucky ass goal to win the game we clearly weren't the better team would our players come out and say "you know what, we should have lost this game".

Stop doing press conferences marchisio and do your fucking job.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I can't stand when our players come out and say "we deserved to win". Bullshit. If the tables were turned and we were being dominated and we scored a lucky ass goal to win the game we clearly weren't the better team would our players come out and say "you know what, we should have lost this game".

Stop doing press conferences marchisio and do your fucking job.
:tup:

Don't want him to turn into an Xavi.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I can't stand when our players come out and say "we deserved to win". Bull$#@!. If the tables were turned and we were being dominated and we scored a lucky ass goal to win the game we clearly weren't the better team would our players come out and say "you know what, we should have lost this game".

Stop doing press conferences marchisio and do your $#@!ing job.
:lol:

I also find it lameass when players say they deserved something more...specially when teams get destroyed.

In this case, ill be honest... i think we should have won.... i think we deserved it and it was all cuz morata´s bad day that we lost..... but in press conferences better just suck it up or simply say other thing.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:lol:

I also find it lameass when players say they deserved something more...specially when teams get destroyed.

In this case, ill be honest... i think we should have won.... i think we deserved it and it was all cuz morata´s bad day that we lost..... but in press conferences better just suck it up or simply say other thing.
but we didn't win.

Nothing is more aggravating than excuses from our players especially from ones like marchisio that didn't perform well yesterday.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
I get that it's a bit annoying when interviews like this happens, I do. But players and coaches do this all the time, in an effort to maintain the confidence amongst the group. The team has had great momentum recently, there's a massive game coming up on Sunday, and they're trying to focus on the positive. Playing at Sevilla, when their European campaign is on the line, is not an easy match. Remove effectively our entire bench, no capable central midfield subs, no capable strikers to sub, doesn't make it any easier.

If Morata takes that open goal chance early, or the other two golden chances he had, if Sturaro can bury that open header, or Dybala doesn't slam the ball off the crossbar, we're first in a very strong group.

And Juve definitely should have won -- or at the very least drawn, yesterday -- given those chances. Football is football is why we didn't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 105)