Claudio Marchisio (195 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
all them ugly fucks hiding their faces behind a pc monitor criticising a girl like her :touched:
What's your problem with your eyes? Didn't say she is ugly. But she looks malnourished and extremely pale. Fairly direct things to see.

Also that level of skinny can only look somewhat good if you have very beautiful face, and this isn't ze case.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
What's your problem with your eyes? Didn't say she is ugly. But she looks malnourished and extremely pale. Fairly direct things to see.

Also that level of skinny can only look somewhat good if you have very beautiful face, and this isn't ze case.
...is extremely sexy.

so if someone doesn't have a nice face (she does have one btw.), your advice is: gain weight?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It is only if you look like you suffering from an eating disorder and starving majorly. As a Somali it's extra bizzare for me to hear chicks that look like they about to drop dead out of sheer weakness be deemed super gorgeous for it.

Chicks with extra weight are shamed, Imo extreme chicks like this who wear their bulimic disorder with pride, should too.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It is only if you look like you suffering from an eating disorder and starving majorly. As a Somali it's extra bizzare for me to hear chicks that look like they about to drop dead out of sheer weakness be deemed super gorgeous for it.

Chicks with extra weight are shamed, Imo extreme chicks like this who wear their bulimic disorder with pride, should too.
Obesity and bulimic/anorexic skinny are both disgusting.

Healthy and fit is attractive.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

what? she is skinny. thats it. doesn‘t look sick to me.

and whats wrong with being pale?
its just personal preferences and there are a lot of people who like it, not just that weird fuck talking to you right now. talking bout asia for example.

- - - Updated - - -

Obesity and bulimic/anorexic skinny are both disgusting.

Healthy and fit is attractive.
but obviously you cant be fit when you are pale. :shifty:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Pale is nothing wrong with it, just a preference to not be too pale.

And she looks eating disorder skinny, not that she has it. And there is a difference between fit, and being just super duper skinny (less attractive for me with no curves).

Also might be little more biased since it reminded me', not long ago friend died because of a long going eating disorder. And she looked like this girl in stature (and also given compliments for it mostly).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 191)