Claudio Marchisio (25 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Shame with that horrendous backpass, cause I bet that's what he will be remembered for in this one. But that fuck-up aside, he was great throughout the game.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Really slack passing in the first half (but some good tidying up). I don't think I have ever seen him give the ball away so cheaply.

Much better in the second.

icemaη;5147603 said:
:agree:
How did Otamendi get that foul in his favor in the end after fouling Cheesio? That was incredible really :D
Otamendi got so many cheap fouls tonight. I've never seen a centre-back be so weak, it cost him for Mandzukic's goal.

rndmlgnd

Oct 29, 2015
Silent leader.

Does have patches of being very average so he won't ever be rated highly as Pogba or Vidal, but I'm fine with that. Juventus never was a star-studded team anyways.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
icemaη;5147603 said:
:agree:
How did Otamendi get that foul in his favor in the end after fouling Cheesio? That was incredible really :D
That was infuriatingly hilarious? :D

Really slack passing in the first half (but some good tidying up). I don't think I have ever seen him give the ball away so cheaply.

Much better in the second.

Otamendi got so many cheap fouls tonight. I've never seen a centre-back be so weak, it cost him for Mandzukic's goal.
That early back pass nearly gave me a heart-attack, couldn't believe it was Claudio.

Otamendi needs to spend a little time with the U-15 Women's setup, they could show him how to be a little stronger on in the tackle and on the ball :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)