Claudio Marchisio (167 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
putting claudio even in the same sentence is bad enough adding things like "funny haricuts, earrings and roam around on the pitch and moan when not given the ball" only confirm the obvious: you dont know anything about the player. I also am willing to wager i have followed this team longer than you and marchisio is nowhere near the greats to be compared to those.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Resorting to "I'm willing to wager i have followed this team longer than you", wow.

Well, we'll speak again when you're out of Andy-mode :tup:

Good night, Sir.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i'm absolutely disgusted by the fact marchisio will be a starter next season.

i guarantee 100% if marchisio was playing for a another top serie a clubs like napoli or milan, that he would be ridiculed here if he was described as a great player.

if he was playing for a lower or midtable club and we were linked with him, i guarantee people would call for marotta's head for chasing another mediocre italian.

so long as marchisio is a starter, the club will not move forward in its aim of conquering europe

real talk

Juliano13

May 6, 2012

i guarantee 100% if marchisio was playing for a another top serie a clubs like napoli or milan, that he would be ridiculed here if he was described as a great player.

if he was playing for a lower or midtable club and we were linked with him, i guarantee people would call for marotta's head for chasing another mediocre italian.

so long as marchisio is a starter, the club will not move forward in its aim of conquering europe

real talk
I agree. Its about time we give Padoin some first team action!

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
padion gives it all in his matches. he is just limited by his potential.

marchshio is a coward who disappears when the game gets tough. does a little trick here and there and his fans pretend he is iniesta lol

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010

real talk
wtf

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
You don't have to be biased to appreciate what Marchisio has done for the club. Players like him, who are willing to give so much for the shirt, are actually hard to come by. He's at the very least worth the 25 million euros that Monaco is reportedly willing to offer. It's because of players like him that we've developed into this great team unit over the last couple of seasons which in turn has allowed us to win back-to-back titles. This Juve is all about team unity and working hard for eachother and elements such as Marchisio are a foundation of that success. Add free-roaming morons like Melo, Diego and Amauri and yes, even Riquelme type of players (I notice him in your avatar), and you may not get the same success. You may get Inter.
Well we are greatful for his contribution but have you ever heard the phrase nothing lasts forever? there are times to move players on, you cant stand still in sport. Moggi used to sell players and bring new ones in every year just to freshen the team up and improve it. That 30 million we could get for him would definitely improve our team more than if we just kept Marchisio. I love the guy but every body is replacable and change is not a bad thing.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
You don't sell a player like Marchisio. Bench him if his performances won't improve, but selling him wouldn't be the best idea, for €25M or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 164)