Claudio Marchisio (204 Viewers)

Itztli

'Curious'
May 12, 2011
Just to add some sense into this damn Arugment, if we do sell him(and you have the balls to call yourself an non selling club) Who would you get for the same price and not suffer a dip in quality or form.

Also:

Anyone with a market value above 20mil is being linked with Monaco…..Just for the sake of trolling i’d love to see them beat PSG to the title this season and knock Man City out of the CL next.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The summer moaning pussy whinefest is on!!!

If we're on the topic of hypotheticals, what if Vidal was killed in a car accident, Marchisio abducted by UFOs, Conte suited up out of retirement, Giaccherini was bitten by a radioactive spider and grew superhuman leaping abilities, and Lionel Messi's genetically cloned twin was discovered in a cave and we could sign him for 20 mil?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

If we're on the topic of hypotheticals, what if Vidal was killed in a car accident, Marchisio abducted by UFOs, Conte suited up out of retirement, Giaccherini was bitten by a radioactive spider and grew superhuman leaping abilities, and Lionel Messi's genetically cloned twin was discovered in a cave and we could sign him for 20 mil?
no, we just start Padoin in the middle

Apr 29, 2006

Well I am relatively inexperienced in this forum, but 'pussy whinefest' is always on. Why would there be a forum otherwise?

@Itztli
If its true Thiago Alcântara is for sale on the cheap I would go for him. He could be a very interesting option, if we can't get Marco Verratti.

Edoardo

Feb 28, 2013

I'd hope that Marotta would release Conte of his coaching douties as he would clearly not be able to do his job anymore. I'd contact NASA to try and find Marchisio and maybe get a finder's fee. As for Messi's twin we wouldn't need him as Giaccherini with superhuman leaping abillities could dominate everybody.

Jul 20, 2012
There is a big difference between Pogba and Marchisio. Marchisio will stay at Juve even if it meant he had to take a pay cut just like Buffon and Del Piero. While once Pogba gets an offer from another club he will most likely leave whether that be because of Raiola or just him wanting to leave. Marchisio is a true juventino and face it Pogba is good and has alot of talent but Marchisio is better than Pogba. It doesnt make any sense to weaken one field of our team to strengthen another

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
There is a big difference between Pogba and Marchisio. Marchisio will stay at Juve even if it meant he had to take a pay cut just like Buffon and Del Piero. While once Pogba gets an offer from another club he will most likely leave whether that be because of Raiola or just him wanting to leave. Marchisio is a true juventino and face it Pogba is good and has alot of talent but Marchisio is better than Pogba. It doesnt make any sense to weaken one field of our team to strengthen another
You can't say anything for sure regarding Pogba but I can say that if we're loyal to him then the likelihood of him being loyal to us will increase. We already made a huge step to him by rescuing him from Man U's young team and if we start him next year surely he will feel something for us.

Automatically assuming he's a mercenary is wrong. And of course, I can't say for sure he's going to be loyal but I know our best chance in keeping him is by continually elevating his status as it is merited.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 200)