Classy bit over here (the official Inter.. i mean joke thread) (58 Viewers)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
Right, so if you're going to hate anyone, why not Keane, it makes so much sense. Becks is kinda cool, might not be a genius but he's harmless. Keane on the other hand..
++ [ originally posted by Karlberg ] ++
Couldn't agree with you more! ;)
Becks is cool... he may be a little slow in the head. But he's not a heartless bastard like Keane. Arghh... just talking about the guy gets me sick :yuck:
Guys, so exchange Keane for Beckham, what's the problem? :D
For me - whatever who took the satchel ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
Frankly I don't see the credibility in that joke. I mean you're trying to tell me Keane was smart enough to take the shoot and Becks wasn't? It would have to be the other way around :D
Keane is an A$$hole anyway, so he would have took all 4 parachutes with him :D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by DP's_Apprentice ] ++
Anybody got any good football jokes?
This one's quite old and very popular so you might already know it but perhaps there's someone who doesn't so here goes:

A mother takes her little boy (a Juve fan) to see the pope in Vatican city. They leave Turin early so they come on time to stand right up front where the pope passes.

After some waiting, the pope mobile comes around the corner. the pope waves and shakes hands with some people but when he arrives at a little boy with a Roma jersey, he stops and talks to him, only to move further a little later and ignore the little Juventino further down the road.

The little boy is very upset and starts crying. In an attempt to make him feel better, the mother explains that the pope probably didn't see him and they'll come back next week.

The following week, they are at the same position and the same thing happens. The pope stops at the Roma boy to talk and then quickly moves on to ignore the little Juventino.

The little boy is now convinced he must have done something horrible and that he'll end up in hell so the mother comforts him by saying the pope is probably a Roma fan and they'll come back next week, wearing a Roma jersey.

So they do. The little Juventino, wearing a Roma #10 jersey with Totti written on the back, is right back up front a week later as the pope mobile comes around the corner. The pope drives up to him and stops, saying: "How many times do I have to tell you to f*ck off?!?!?!"

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Some top English jokes on Arsenal:

Q: What is the difference between Arsenal and a cup of tea?
A: The tea stays in the cup longer!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Q: What do you call an Arsenal fan in a suit?
A: The accused.

Q: Why did God make Arsenal supporters smelly?
A: So blind people could laugh at them too!

Two men are fishing on a river bank in a remote area of the River Thames on a Saturday afternoon miles away from any radio or tv.

Suddenly one man turns to the other and says "The Gunners have lost again."
The other man was flabbergasted and said "how in the name of god do you know that?"
The other man replied "It's quarter to five."

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
And Manchester United:

Q: Did you hear that the British Post Office has just recalled their latest stamps?
A: Well, they had photos of Manchester United players on them - folk couldn't figure out which side to spit on.

Q: What's the difference between Alex Ferguson and God?
A: God doesn't think he's Alex Ferguson.

Q: What's the difference between a dead dog in the road and a dead Man Utd. fan?
A: Skid marks in front of the dog.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
Blonds jokes:

Three blonds go for a walk untill they stopped by a river. suddenly a pixy appear and give one wish for each blond.
The first blond wish to know how to swim and swim across the river.
The second blond wish to know how to fly and fly across the river.
The third blond wish to have a black hair and go to the bridge to cross the river

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is a blond that paint her hair to black?

- Artificial Intelligence

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

How you can know a blond was using the computer?

-You see a yellow cheese near the mouse

K10

Jul 12, 2002
okay, i was getting bored so i decided to post a really stale one.
u probably heard it a million times, its not that funny, but i am bored. dont boo me

What did Santa Claus say to the three prostitutes?

Hoe Hoe Hoe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)