Classy bit over here (the official Inter.. i mean joke thread) (50 Viewers)

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
Here's one:

Little Freddie walks in on his mom and dad makin love.

Freddie asks: Mom, what are you doing?

Mom: Umm...uh...Im....um....Daddy gets full of air sometimes and i gotta let some out....

Dad: Yeah. Thats what she's doing.

Freddie: Well mom, thats a waste of time cuz the lady next-door's just gonna blow him back up again.....

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
There are five poeple in a plane, The Pope, David Beckham, Gerry Adams, Roy Keane and a little girl, aged 10. Unfortunately, the plane runs out of fuel, so the passengers will have to use parachutes. The pilot quickly steals one of the parachutes, and escapes, so there are 4 parachutes between the five passengers.

Roy Keane says "I should take one, because i am a very important footballer, I have lots of fans and I am important to them." The others agree, so Keane escapes.

Gerry Adams says "I am an important politician, I can make peace in Northern Ireland, so surely I must take one." The others agree, so Adams escapes.

David Beckham says "I am a very important footballer, an idol to kids. I have two kids of my own and wife..and I want a chance to prove to people that i am not stupid, like they think"

So he takes a parachute and escapes.

The pope says to the little girl, "Only one parachute is left. I am old, you have your whole life ahead of you...take the last parachute, save yourself."

The girl says "No, there are two left, Beckham took my satchel"

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #216
    Frankly I don't see the credibility in that joke. I mean you're trying to tell me Keane was smart enough to take the shoot and Becks wasn't? It would have to be the other way around :D

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    Frankly I don't see the credibility in that joke. I mean you're trying to tell me Keane was smart enough to take the shoot and Becks wasn't? It would have to be the other way around :D
    I agree... but thats probably just cuz I hate that SOB Roy Keane

OP
    Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #218
    Right, so if you're going to hate anyone, why not Keane, it makes so much sense. Becks is kinda cool, might not be a genius but he's harmless. Keane on the other hand..

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    Right, so if you're going to hate anyone, why not Keane, it makes so much sense. Becks is kinda cool, might not be a genius but he's harmless. Keane on the other hand..
    Couldn't agree with you more! ;)
    Becks is cool... he may be a little slow in the head. But he's not a heartless bastard like Keane. Arghh... just talking about the guy gets me sick :yuck:

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    keane is not the point in the joke, it could be anyone else.
    it was kinda funny IMO.
    you right abouth beckam being harmless and it's hould be reverse.. but it's not matter, it's only a joke

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)