Classy bit over here (the official Inter.. i mean joke thread) (5 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Q: Whats the name of a dentist for niggers?
A: Dr. Martens
What do Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles have in common?

They're both niggers.
--------------------------------
How come Stevie Wonder & Ray Charles can't read?

They're both niggers.

Yes, Bianconero, I know. One scale down.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

The Doc Martens one was great. It's a hit with the skinheads, I suppose. :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why do Jews have big noses?
Coz air is free.

How do you know you are in a Jew's house?
There's a fork in the sugarbowl.

What's so special about a palestinian sex doll?
It blows itself up.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

theres no skinhead culture per se in the US :D thats why alen and i said it doesnt make sense
How does it not make sense? The joke goes along the lines; a nigger isn't deserving of a real dentist, so a Doc Martens in the teeth solves all the problems. Really horrible, yes, but fuck me it's funny. :D

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
An old woman was taken to a gynecologist for the very first time, and of course the gynecologist was a very young and handsome fellow. The doctor was very thorough in his examination, and of course the old woman was quite embarrassed throughout the whole examination. Finally, the exam was over and the doctor told her to get dressed and come in to his office to talk about his findings.

The old woman listened intently as the doctor gave her the results. She then said she really only had one question for him.

The doctor said, "What is the question you have?"

"Tell me young man, does your mother know how you make a living?"

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
A guy walks into a restaurant with his pet alligator. He asks the bartender, "Do you serve lawyers?"

"Of course," said the bartender.

"Well then, I'll have a beer, and my 'gator here will have a lawyer."

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Sorry Abed, both of those jokes were rather poor. I learned to expect something of higher standards from you. Like those Little Johnny jokes from back in the days of goal.com. :D

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Sorry Abed, both of those jokes were rather poor. I learned to expect something of higher standards from you. Like those Little Johnny jokes from back in the days of goal.com. :D
Those were the days, Vlatko. These are the only jokes I can see after marriage though as little Johnny jokes are blocked for some reason in my PC.:cry:

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Good morning folks.

What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?

Nothing, you already told the bitch twice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)