Classy bit over here (the official Inter.. i mean joke thread) (1 Viewer)

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Man: Fat Penguin!
Woman: WHAT?
Man: I just wanted to say something that would break the ice.

I laughed a good five minutes at that one. Yes I am well aware that I have a strange sense of humour.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Senile
======
A couple are celebrating their fiftieth wedding anniversary-they
go down to their old school-there, in a corner, they hold hands as
they find their old desk where he had carved, "I love you, Sally."

On the way home, a bag of money falls out of the armored car in
front of them. She picks it up and counts fifty thousand dollars.

The husband says, "We've got to give it back."

She says, "Finders keepers." And when they get home she hides it
in the attic.

The next day, two FBI men show up at their home. They say,"Pardon
me, did any one in this house find any money that fell out of an
armored car yesterday?"

She says, "No."

The husband says, "My wife is lying, she took the money and hid it
in the attic."

She says, "Don't believe him, he's a bit senile."

So they sit the man down and begin to question him. The FBI guy
says, "Tell us the story from the beginning."

The old man says, "Well, my wife and I were on our way home from
school..."

The FBI guy looks at his partner and says, "Let's get out of
here."

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
A well-worn Five Hundred Naira note and a similarly distressed Five Naira note arrived at the Central Bank to be retired. As they moved along the conveyor belt to be burnt, they struck up a conversation.
The Five Hundred Naira reminisced about its travels all over the county. "I've had a pretty good life," the Five Hundred Naira proclaimed. "Why I've been to Lagos , Ibadan, Benin , Kano and Abuja , the finest restaurants in Victoria Island, Kaduna, Abuja and eastern Nigeria , performances at Muson Centre and Glover Hall, hottest nite clubs all over the country and even a cruise on the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans."
"Wow!" said the Five Naira. "You've really had an exciting life!" "So tell me," says the Five H! undred, "where have you been throughout your lifetime?"

The Five Naira replies, "Oh, I've been to the Apostolic & Methodist Church, the Redeemed Christian Church, the Deeper Life Bible Church, Baptist Church, Anglican Church, Catholic Church, the C & S Church ,CCC, the Lutheran Church..."
The Five Hundred Naira note interrupts, "What's a church?"

Please help the N500 notes go to church.
I used to live in Nigeria, and one day my dad's car broke down, as he waited for assistance he checked out what was going on in a Church right next to him. The preacher was saying something like "Money is the devil, money is evil!!! Remove the devil from your pockets!!!" and people were taking out money, jewellry and whatever valuables they had and put it into a bag that was being passed around.

its funny in a cruel way.

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
One day a teacher in a Milan school is explaining to her class that she is an INTER fan.

So after she's explained she says 'Now who else is an INTER fan?'

Not really understanding what an INTER fan is, the whole class put their hands up apart from one little girl.

'Aren't you an INTER fan?', the teacher asks.

'No', replies the girl.

'Well what are you then?'.

'I'm a JUVE fan!', the girl answers.

The teacher is puzzled and says, 'Why are you a JUVE fan?'

The little girl replies, 'Well Me, Ma and Pa are all JUVE fans'.

'So you do everything your Mum and Dad do?' The teacher asks.

'Yes', says the little girl.

The teacher, who is now very annoyed, shouts: 'Well, if your Mum and Dad were morons, what would you be?'

The little girl smiles sweetly and says, 'An INTER fan.'
Bravo Bra-f%$#@!-vo :agree:

Dragula

Jul 17, 2006
It was Steve's lifelong dream to become a member of the Nasty-Men Club. Only the nastiest of men could belong to this club so Steve thought hard about what he could do to impress them with his nastiness. Aha! he had it! Steve wrote an application letter, took a dump, then wiped his ass with the letter, put it in an envelope and mailed it to the Nasty-Men Club. He could hardly wait! He was sure he would knock their socks off with his nastiness! So impatiently he waited and waited. Finally, after 2 weeks he received a letter from the Nasty-Men Club. With a deep breath of anticipation, Steve opened his letter. It read: "Dear Steve, Your idea was a good one...but we regret to inform you that we don't think you are nasty enough to belong to the Nasty-Men Club. After All, Nasty Men don't wipe thier asses!

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
UNIX Airways

Everyone brings one piece of the plane along when they come to the airport. They all go out on the runway and put the plane together piece by piece, arguing non-stop about what kind of plane they are supposed to be building.

Air DOS

Everybody pushes the airplane until it glides, then they jump on and let the plane coast until it hits the ground again. Then they push again, jump on again, and so on...

Mac Airlines

All the stewards, captains, baggage handlers, and ticket agents look and act exactly the same. Every time you ask questions about details, you are gently but firmly told that you don't need to know, don't want to know, and everything will be done for you without your ever having to know, so just shut up.

Windows Air

The terminal is pretty and colourful, with friendly stewards, easy baggage check and boarding, and a smooth take-off. After about 10 minutes in the air, the plane explodes with no warning whatsoever.

Windows NT Air

Just like Windows Air, but costs more, uses much bigger planes, and takes out all the other aircraft within a 40-mile radius when it explodes.

Windows XP Air

You turn up at the airport,which is under contract to only allow XP Air planes. All the aircraft are identical, brightly coloured and three times as big as they need to be. The signs are huge and all point the same way. Whichever way you go, someone pops up dressed in a cloak and pointed hat insisting you follow him. Your luggage and clothes are taken off you and replaced with an XP Air suit and suitcase identical to everyone around you as this is included in the exorbitant ticket cost. The aircraft will not take off until you have signed a contract. The inflight entertainment promised turns out to be the same Mickey Mouse cartoon repeated over and over again. You have to phone your travel agent before you can have a meal or drink. You are searched regularly throughout the flight. If you go to the toilet twice or more you get charged for a new ticket. No matter what destination you booked you will always end up crash landing at Whistler in Canada.
OSX Air:

You enter a white terminal, and all you can see is a woman sitting in the corner behind a white desk, you walk up to get your ticket. She smiles and says "Welcome to OS X Air, please allow us to take your picture", at which point a camera in the wall you didn't notice before takes your picture. "Thank you, here is your ticket" You are handed a minimalistic ticket with your picture at the top, it already has all of your information. A door opens to your right and you walk through. You enter a wide open space with one seat in the middle, you sit, listen to music and watch movies until the end of the flight. You never see any of the other passengers. You land, get off, and you say to yourself "wow, that was really nice, but I feel like something was missing"

Windows Vista Airlines:

You enter a good looking terminal with the largest planes you have ever seen. Every 10 feet a security officer appears and asks you if you are "sure" you want to continue walking to your plane and if you would like to cancel. Not sure what cancel would do, you continue walking and ask the agent at the desk why the planes are so big. After the security officer making sure you want to ask the question and you want to hear the answer, the agent replies that they are bigger because it makes customers feel better, but the planes are designed to fly twice as slow. Adding the size helped achieve the slow fly goal.

Once on the plane, every passenger has to be asked individually by the flight attendants if they are sure they want to take this flight. Then it is company policy that the captain asks the passengers collectively the same thing. After answering yes to so many questions, you are punched in the face by some stranger who when he asked "Are you sure you want me to punch you in the face? Cancel or Allow?" you instinctively say "Allow".

After takeoff, the pilots realize that the landing gear driver wasn't updated to work with the new plane. Therefore it is always stuck in the down position. This forces the plane to fly even slower, but the pilots are used to it and continue to fly the planes, hoping that soon the landing gear manufacturer will give out a landing gear driver update.

You arrive at your destination wishing you had used your reward miles with XP airlines rather than trying out this new carrier. A close friend, after hearing your story, mentions that Linux Air is a much better alternative and helps.

Linux Air

Disgruntled employees of all the other OS airlines decide to start their own airline. They build the planes, ticket counters, and pave the runways themselves. They charge a small fee to cover the cost of printing the ticket, but you can also download and print the ticket yourself.

When you board the plane, you are given a seat, four bolts, a wrench and a copy of the seat-HOWTO.html. Once settled, the fully adjustable seat is very comfortable, the plane leaves and arrives on time without a single problem, the in-flight meal is wonderful. You try to tell customers of the other airlines about the great trip, but all they can say is, "You had to do what with the seat?"

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
A man took his pregnant wife to the hospital to give birth. The doctor told them that he'd developed a new machine and asked if they'd like to try it.

The machine would take some of the woman's pain away and give it to the father thereby easing the mothers burden.

The couple thought it was a good idea and agreed to give it a try. The Doc set it on 10% to begin with, telling the man that 10% was still probably more pain than he had ever felt.

The man was surprised at how little pain he was feeling and asked for it to be increased. The doctor turned it up to 20% with the same results. This trend continued until the machine was set at 100%.

After the delivery both mother and father felt fine. The wife was relieved at having an almost painless labor and the father was still amazed at how little pain was actually involved. Later, when they took the baby home, they found the mailman dead on their doorstep.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
A guy walks into a bar and sits down. He starts dialing numbers...

Like a telephone... On his hand and talking into his hand. The bartender walks over and tells him this is a very tough neighborhood and he doesn't need any trouble here.

The guy says, "You don't understand. I'm very hi-tech. I had a phone installed in my hand because I was tired of carrying the cellular."

The bartender says "Prove it ."

The guy dials up a number and hands his hand to the bartender. The bartender talks into the hand and carries on a conversation. "That's incredible," says the bartender. "I would never have believed it!"

"Yeah," said the guy, "I can keep in touch with my broker, my wife, you name it. By the way, where is the men's room?" The bartender directs him to the men's room. The guy goes in and 5, 10, 20 minutes go by and he doesn't return.

Fearing the worst given the neighborhood, the bartender goes into the men's room. There is the guy spread-eagle on the wall. His pants are pulled down and he has a roll of toilet paper up his butt.

"Oh my god!" said the bartender. "Did they rob you? Are you hurt?"

The guy turns and says: "No, I'm ok . I'm just waiting for a fax."

Dragula

Jul 17, 2006
Once upon a time, God created man. He named the first one Adam. Adam was a good servant to God. He did his duties, and even though he worked hard, he was happy. The time came though when Adam's life became monotonous. He was bored and was becoming depressed. He went to God and asked "God, can you make my life brighter and happier so that I can enjoy living?" God replied "Adam, you've been a good servant so here's what I'll do for you. I will create your opposite. She will be called woman. She will love you and care for you. She will cook your food, iron your clothes, clean the house, hunt for food, you can make love to her whenevr you want, and she will never lead you astray. She will never question you since you will always be right. In short, she will fulfil your every desire and you will just have to relax and enjoy life." Adam couldn't believe his ears. He was ecstatic. He asked God, "God this seems unbelievable. Will you really do all this?" To which God replied "Of course Adam, but there is a small cost. This will cost you an arm and a leg"

Adam asked "what can I get for just a rib?"...............

:D

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
According to a news report, a certain private school in Sydney was recently faced with a unique problem .

A number of 12-year-old girls were beginning to use lipstick and would put it on in the bathroom.

After they put on their lipstick they would press their lips to the mirror leaving dozens of little lip prints.

Every night the maintenance man would remove them and the next day the girls would put them back.

Finally the principal decided that something had to be done .

She called all the girls to the bathroom and met them there with the maintenance man.

She explained that all these lip prints were causing a major problem for the custodian who had to clean the mirrors every night - ( you can just imagine the yawns from the little princesses).

To demonstrate how difficult it had been to clean the mirrors, she asked the maintenance man to show the girls how much effort was required.

He took out a long-handled squeegee, dipped it in the toilet, and cleaned the mirror with it.

Since then, there have been no lip prints on the mirror ..

----------------------------------

Really smart:D

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Breaking news!!!

Police in Dublin have warned the public to be extra vigilant after dozens of people were found stuck to the ceiling of a train station waiting room. A source from inside the police station said that they believe an irish al-queda cell had set off the first no more-nails-bomb

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
okay so theres 2 muffins sitting in an oven. the first muffin says "oh jesus its really hot in here!!!" then the second muffin says "Oh no a talking muffin!!!!!"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)